When we're jealous

A/n: this is for our OCs in this chapter.

Tsuntsun-sama the Creator of Krisha Garubesu

DaughterOfZeus2002 the Creator of Veronica Cambridge

mangolover002 (me) the Creator of Sahnielle Jacob

My little cousin (forgot what's her username) the Creator of Angeline Faye Jacob

Do you wanna know what we do when we're jealous?

Freddy

Krisha was instructing the new yet slutty night guard and she was having a hard time instructing her but she kept interrupting her. She tried to stay cool.

Freddy came inside from the other side of the door with a smile. "Hello love~" Freddy said lovingly to Krisha. She then sighed. "Konichiwa Freddy."

Then the slut started to fangirl and clinged on Freddy's arm. "Do you wanna hang out with me and have fun after this stupid job?~" She said as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Freddy looked at her awkwardly. "Uhhh....." Then he looked at Krisha to see that her string of temper was about to cut.

"So what do you say?" The slut asked as she puts his arm between her double 'd' cupped breasts. He then looked back at his beautiful girlfriend doing an eye twitch and her hands balled into fists.

Then the slut looked at Krisha then back at Freddy. "Is she your girlfriend?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes, she is." He answered. Then the girl looked at her with a scowl. "Why her? A hot guy like you should choose better than her like me for example. She's just a b**** with small boobs. I'm a sexy beast so why don't you just dump her and have-" she was cut off by a gun behind her head.

"Get your fucking hands off my boyfriend or this bullet will go through your shitty little head ." Krisha said with a cold yet deadly tone. The girl gulped and started to sweat. "Now, let go of him fucker." (It wasn't me who typed this swearing it was Krisha's creator) Krisha said with a scowl and the slut did what she was told to do. "Get out of here NOW!!!" Then the slut ran out of the pizzeria.

Krisha sighed as she puts her gun back in its place. Freddy walked towards her and hugged her. Then he leaned into her ears. "Excuse me for my language but you look sexy when you're bada**." He whispered seductively and Krisha tried not to blush. "Tch. I just did that because that slut was annoying as hell." She mumbled as she looked away. He chuckled and kissed her neck.

"Yamete hentai!" (Tsundere -_-)

Bonnie

Sahnielle was skipping down the hallway with a smile on her face excited to make a new friend and at the same time, nervous to instruct the new night guard until she heard voices came from the office. She quietly walked towards the office and looked at the window to see the new night guard clinging on Bonnie's arm.

"Wanna have fun cutie?" The slut asked. "Hell no! I have a girlfriend!" Bonnie exclaimed as he tried to get away from her. "Really?" She asked. Then Sahnielle came in the office with an emotionless expression with her arms crossed. "Yes..." She answered coldly. Then the slut looked at her and scowled.