Your Boyfriend Being BTS Part 1

A/n: Here's the BTS scenarios. I hope you like it. (No pun intended)

Marionette (AU)

You walked in the pizzeria for your night shift while you're listening "Just One Day" by BTS through your headphones. You looked at Marionette scolding at Toy Bonnie and Toy Chico like a mom. You laughed a little because your boyfriend, Marionette reminded you of Kim Seokjin from BTS because Marionette in his past died first making him the eldest and he took care of them like his own children just like Jin does. You continued walking towards the office and put your stuff down on the desk. You sat down on the swivel seat  and suddenly, you felt sleepy. You folded your arms on the desk and rested your head on top of your arms. You closed your (e/c) and drifted off to sleep still wearing headphones. Just in time, it's Jin's part now to sing......

🍲In the dream🍲

You woke up from screaming. You looked around to see that you're surrounded by  fangirls. You pushed your way through the crowd to see what's going on. You made it to the front and you saw a huge stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment now you've been waiting for.......
BTS!!!" The crowds shouted louder and louder and started to chant 'BTS'. You gawked your eyes when you heard it and you started screaming.  The lights turned on to see the BTS members sitting on their chairs with different positions and the crowds have never been so loud as they started to scream to their bias.

"V!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH! JUNGKOOK!!!"

"RAPMONSTER!"

"JIMIN - OPPAAAAAAA!!!"

"SUGA!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH! IT'S J - HOPE! IT'S J - HOPE!!!" The fangirls beside you screamed while jumping and pointing at J-Hope. You looked at them one by one until you saw your bias.

"JIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!"

The intro of the song started to play and you know this song too well. 'Don't tell me....' You thought and then, your thoughts stopped when you heard SUGA started to rap.

'IT'S 'JUST ONE DAY'!!!" Your thoughts screamed. You smiled as you look at them.

Then seven boys stood on their chairs and then they slow kneeled down.

Your eyes widened as you saw, instead of Jin, it's your boyfriend, Marionette standing on the chair with a rose in his hand. He then looked at you in the eyes and smiled. He hopped off the chair and went down the stage, walking towards while singing.

When he's now in front of you, he gave you the rose and gave you a peck on the cheek. He slowly leaned in to your ear and whispered huskily, "Wake up, darling."

🍲Enf of the Dream🍲

You felt someone shaking your shoulder softly and slowly, your eyes fluttered open. You took off your earbuds and yawned while stretching your arms. You looked at someone who was shaking you and it was Marionette.

"Mari, what are you doing here?" You asked and you looked at the time in your phone screen. '5:59 am'

"Aren't you supposed to be back in your box?" You asked while rubbing your arms. Marionette chuckled and kneeled in front of you (since he's so tall) then he rubbed your cheek with his thumb. "I can't let my darling get caught sleeping in her job now, can I?" He said. "R-right." You said while smiling sheepishly. The bell rang now and you looked at Marionette. "You should go now, it's already 6 am." You said as you stood up and grabbed your things.

You heard Marionette clearing his throat and you faced him seeing him raising his eyebrow with his arms crossed. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked. You thought of it for awhile then you facepalmed. "Right." You mumbled and you walked to your boyfriend and kissed his red lips (since his mask has red lips so why not?) . He kissed you back and he pulled away with a smile.

"See you tonight~" Marionette whispered and you nodded with a blush on your face then Marionette vanished in a thin air.

You smiled as you headed home.

Toy Freddy

You were at home freaking out because your house was on fire.... Just kidding..... As I was saying, you freaked out because you lost your phone with full of BTS songs in it (I feel you, girl).  You were now pacing back and forth in your messy room, trying to retrace your memories the day before you lost your phone.

Just then, you realized that you left it in the pizzeria. You groaned as you facepalmed. "I am such a pabo!" You said.

Nighttime came and you headed inside the pizzeria to do your job. You walked in the pizzeria and you looked at the stage. You noticed that your bear boyfriend, Frederick isn't in the stage anymore.

"Maybe he's in the office already waiting for me." You mumbled and you headed to the office. As you were walking down the hallway towards your office, you heard someone singing or more like rapping in your office. You slowly and quietly made your way to the office and hid in the shadows. You peeked inside the office slightly to see Toy Freddy in his human form with your earbuds on his  bear ears while holding your phone sitting on your swivel seat and what surprises you is that he rapped.

You just realized that he's rapping on one of BTS songs. It's Cypher pt. 2 and he was rapping Rap Monster's part.

"Nan raep waipeo,
Wanjeon ssaiko,
Naega daiseoramyeon I'mma Nan daiseu sa isseo ssaipeo,
Niga nicemyeon Nan nicer
Niga peuradesmeyon I'mma Nan keuraiseulleo that mean imma priceless nindeuri mwonde nae raebe nideurui sikyeoneuro jeonmsureul maegyeom neonen.
Yeogin wonpiseu,
Nan huinsuyeom neonen geunyang ginsuyeon,
Han madire megiyo f**k that
Hihihaha
Hwittwippangpangsisok 300 naga"

You stared at your boyfriend in awe as you discovered his secret talent, rapping. "Wow, I can't believe he can rap that fast even though it's Korean." You mumbled softly making sure he can't hear you. You continuously listened to your boyfriend rapping.

"Jeoichatangmaui jeoleha barbasseu,
An garigo ssakda jaba tumseuton
Knock knock knock out
Fine in the hole beat
BING BING POW POW
Neon ulmyeo chajagaji nine appa
Sisigakgak raep minjjadeurui

You giggled and decided to stand in the door way and leaned against it with your arms crossed waiting for him to notice you.

"Joeyeoon nar voice,
PCbang magam— (Y/N)!!!" As he looked at you with wide eyes as his ears perked up in surprise making you giggle again. He quickly took off the earbuds and puts it on the table with your phone and stood up fixing his tux and bow tie nervously.

"H-how m-m-much did y-you h-h-hear?" He stuttered badly as his red blushed cheeks even redder. You giggled and walked towards him. You kissed his nose and leaned to his ear.

"Let's just say you're my bias now, Fredrick - Oppa~"

That's enough for Fredrick to faint in either embarrassment or getting too flustered.

A/n: I'll be stopping here now. The second part will be coming soon. Bye!