Freddy x Krisha: Part 4

A/n: The final chapter, yay! \(^°^)/

'What  is Freddy to you?' The question that Chica asked lingered on Krisha's mind while she looked at the Freddy plushy.

"What is he to me?" She asked to herself then she puts it on her pillow. Krisha flopped down leaving her legs hanging as she started to drifted off thinking about Freddy.

His charming personality

His shiny icy blue eyes

His brown hair that reminds her of chocolate

His deep British accent

His....

Krisha snapped out of her thoughts and patted her cheek. "That doesn't mean I like him or something!" She exclaimed as she shook her head. 

She sighed and decided to sleep so she changed her clothes and flopped down on the bed not minding to put the blankets on her then she drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~

Krisha walked in the security office and flopped her things on the desk. The clock chimed 12 a.m.

She then heard footsteps. Krisha looked behind her to see a guy in black outfit with a huge grin on his face.

"Excuse me, sir but the pizzeria is close." But then she felt something wrong about him so she puts her hand on the handle of the gun to be ready.

The man just laughed. "Well, why would a beautiful lady like you get a job like this?" He said as he took a step forward as he slowly gets his knife out behind his back. Krisha swiftly pointed the gun at him. "I'm warning you, sir." She growled.

"Ooh~ Feisty, I like it~" He cooed then he attacked her quickly and grabbed her wrist then pointed up so the gun shooted up. He then gripped her wrist tightly making her let go of the gun. Krisha kicked him in the abdomen making him groan in pain.

The burglar slapped her and kicked her to the wall. She groaned as she sat up and the man stood in front of him.

"It's a shame that I have to kill the beautiful thing in the world but...oh well." He then raised his knife ad Krisha closed her eyes tightly to prepare for the stab but it didn't came. She looked up to see Freddy in front of him. Her eyes widened as she saw a knife plunged in his shoulder blade and the man was shock too.

Freddy stood up straight and pulled the knife out with ease as his shoulder bled with blood and a mixture of oil.

"This woman right here is not allowed to be mistreated." He said as he glared at him and the guy took a step back.

"NoW, gEt ouT oF HeRe!" He growled as his voice glitched making him scurried out of the pizzeria.

Freddy looked down at Krisha whose eyes were widened. "Are you okay?" He asked with concern as he knelt down in front her and brushed her bangs away from her eyes. Krisha started to blush but then she looked at his shoulder.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT, FREDDY?!!! YOU GOT YOURSELF STABBED AND NOW YOU'RE BLEEDING!" She shouted.

"It's fine, Krisha."

"NO, IT'S NOT!"  Then she sighed. "Freddy, please sit on the chair while I'll get the first aid kit." She said as she stood up and opened the desk drawer to see the first-aid kit.

She took it out and opened it. Krisha looked at Freddy and went in front of him. "Let me unbutton it." She said as she kneeled in front of him and started to unbutton the tux and the dress shirt.