When They're Acting Like The Characters in Diabolik Lovers

A/n: I know what you guys are thinking. "Really author? You could've just made another book about DL." Yeah, I know but I have many books to publish and it's really hard to do that for me. Oh, the reason why I did this, it's because some of the characters in fnaf are look a like with some DL characters.

P. S. Don't judge me if I suck.

Introduction:

Your boyfriend was minding his own business until he felt something different. (Maybe man period?)

Freddy (Subaru)

A/n: why not? Freddy can be frustrated sometimes and he's a strong leader.

You were walking around the pizzeria until you saw Freddy leaning on the stage leaning against the wall feeling frustrated. You walked on stage towards him.

"Hey Freddy, me want cuddles?" You asked with a smile as you knelt down in front of him. He looked away. "No." He said sternly.

You look kinda shock to see Freddy's sudden attitude changed. "Please, Freddy?" You begged. "I said no!" Then he punched a wall and it cracked.

"Okay, who are you and what happened to Freddy?" You said with an annoyed tone. He rolled his icy blue eyes. "Tch."

You sighed. "Fine, I'll go ask Bonnie to cuddle with me then." You said as you were about to stand up but then Freddy pulled you down on his lap, puts his arms around you and buried his face at the crooked of your neck to hide his red face.

"Oh so you finally give in." You said as you kissed his brunette hair. His face grew even hotter. "T-tch, I only did this because I don't want you to cuddle with that annoying rabbit." He said.

You giggled. "You look like someone from DL with that attitude." You smirked as you poked his cheek. "Shut up." He growled.

Why drive a Subaru when you can ride Subaru? XD

Bonnie (Reiji)

A/n: almost have the same hairstyle (since they're bangs are on the left side) and both of them have those beautiful magenta eyes. They're in complete opposites.

P.S. even though he's my favorite in DL and Bonnie is my favorite in FNAF, I suck at being Reiji.

You were in the kitchen with Freddy, Goldie, Chica and Foxy. Bonnie wasn't here yet so...

You and the gang talked together while eating pizza then the door opened to see Bonnie wearing glasses. He sat across from yours and he looked at you with his magenta but...with different aura around him.

"Hey Bonnie *burps loudly* ahehe excuse me." You giggled then you took another slice and ate it. "So, whatch wi a ahesh?" You said as you chewed the pizza in your mouth.

Bonnie's eyebrow twitched. "Your table manners are deplorable, talking with your mouth is full is disgusting and you almost spat some crumbs on me." He said sternly as he pushed his glasses up.

"Bonnie, what's gotten into you? You used to be so sweet and kind." You said. he stood up and he walked towards you. "Looks like I have to discipline you for talking back to me." He said giving you a cold look. The gang stayed silent afraid to speak a word.

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you into the office. He pressed the door buttons on each side then he walked towards you and pinned you to the wall while grabbing your wrists.