Goldie x Angelene

A/n: for my cute cousin!

A little shy girl went around the pizzeria since she was one curious child. She went inside in one of the doors. She looked around and spotted many animal heads on the shelves. The little girl got scared and continued walking around the backroom.

Then she heard a kid crying making her hair stand.  "H-Hello?" She called out and the crying stopped.

She looked at the dark corner to see a big figure. Slowly, she walked towards it.

She squinted her icy blue eyes to see a bit of gold. She grabbed it and dragged it to the light.

Once in the light, she saw a golden bear animatronic with a blue top hat and a blue bowtie. She walked closer to it and slowly bent down.

She looked at it closely and slowly poked the golden animatronic. "Um.... excuse me....?" She spoke up softly but it didn't respond.

Then the lights flickered on and off, a cold air came up to her spine and the door shuts making her flinched. She ran up to the door and tried to open it but no luck. She started to bang the door and shouted for help but no one came to her aid.

She started to cry while she leaned against the door and cried. "Mommy, Daddy, please....." She sobbed.

She heard heavy footsteps and it went closer to her.

She slowly looked up to see the golden bear towering over her and it was looking down at her with black eye sockets and white pupils. The purple haired girl sat there in fear and she cried harder and hid her face with hands.

The golden bear puts his paw on her cheek making her flinch on the touch then the golden bear wiped her tears making her gasped and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Precious little one, please don't cry." It said softly as he wiped the tears away from her chubby cheeks.

"I'm Golden Freddy but I preferred as Goldie." He said then he tilted his head slightly. "Who might you be, my dear?" He asked.

"I..... I-I'm..... A-Angelene..... J-Jacob....." She stuttered.

"What a lovely name you have, little one." He complimented.

"T-Thank you." She said shyly.

"my dear, wanna be my friend?" He asked and she nodded a little with a small smile. "S-sure...." She answered softly.

~~~~~~~~

"Angelene, dear, so glad to see you again." Goldie said while Angelene closed the door and walked towards him with a smile.

"H-hi Goldie..." She stuttered.

"My dear, I have something to show you." He said as he kneeled down in front of her. "Hmmm? what is it?" She asked.

"Close your eyes." And Angelene obeyed and closed her icy blue eyes. She felt hands holding hers.

"You can open your eyes now." Angelene opened her eyes to see a handsome man with dirty blonde hair, bear ears and socket eyes.

"G-Goldie?" She stuttered and the man chuckled. "Yes, it's me, love." He said in his British accent.

"Wow! You look like a prince!" She said in amazement making Goldie chuckled at her cuteness.

"Well, that makes you my princess then." He said then he kissed her knuckles softly making her cheeks turned pink.

"Oh boy! I always wanted to be a  princess." She said happily.

Goldie stood up and puts his hand out. "May I have this dance, my lady?" He asked. Angelene smiled widely and puts her little hand on his. "Yes, my prince!" She said in a princess way then she giggled. Goldie holds her other hand and started to waltz.

"My lady, keep that smile on your face, it suits you." He said then he twirled her. "Weeeee!" She squealed.

They continued waltzing until a muffled scream making them stop dancing and looked at the door.

"Brother, what's going on?" He asked in his mind.

"Foxy bit a child on the head, Angelene's parents are looking for her. Do you know where she is?" His brother answered.

"She's with me." He said as he looked at Angelene.

"Goldie, what's going on?" She asked as she tugged the hem of his gold tux.

"Take her to her parents right now." He said.

"Goldie?" She called out.

"My dear, it's time for you to go to your parents." He said as he picked her up.

"Okay." She said as she laid her head on her shoulders.

Goldie walked out of the backroom to see the kids running out with their parents. He looked at the Pirate's cove to see a corpse lying on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding it.

"Goldie, what's going on?" She asked as she looked up but Goldie puts her head back on her shoulder.

"Don't look, you'll get traumatize." He said. He then saw her parents from the distance but they haven't saw Goldie and Angelene yet.

"Angelene, I want you to promise something." He whispered to her ear.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Promise me that you'll not fall in love for any men but me, okay?" He asked.

Angelene looked up at him with a confused look.

"Why?" She asked.

"I-" Then he was cut off by her parents calling her name.

"Just promise me." He begged. "I promise." She responded then he puts her down and disappeared in a thin air then  her parents ran to them.

"Angelene!" Her mom exclaimed as she carried her in her arms and they ran out.

Angelene looked over her shoulder to see Goldie reappeared.

"This place is dangerous for you, we're not coming back here!" Her father said and her tears started to come out from her eyes.

"Bye-bye." She whimpered as she waved at him and Goldie waved back as he teared up oil from his sockets.

"This is good-bye................for now." He said as he sadly walked back inside the back room with his ears down.

A/n: Hi my cousin! I hope you love this story if you're reading this. Comment if you want my baby cousin. Ate loves you. :*