Toy Freddy x Reader

It was nighttime in the pizzeria and a certain animatronic toy bear that looks like a grizzly bear with blush-on (lol XD) was having a nervous breakdown because well, he wanted to ask you out.

He was pacing back and forth twiddling his fingers and kept on muttering so many 'what ifs'.

"Calm down, boss, (y/n) likes you too you know." Mangle said and Toy Freddy stopped pacing and looked at them. "What if she has second thoughts about me? What if she already has a boyfriend? What if-" Just then Marionette appeared in front of him holding both of his shoulders all of a sudden making Toy Freddy flinch.

"Keep yourself together, Frederick!" He said while giving him a serious look.

"Stop thinking such negatives thoughts, just wait what will happen, okay?" The puppet said calmly and the bear nodded.

"Okay..." He sighed. Then the door opened to see his girlfriend walking in the pizzeria still looking dazzling in his eyes as always.

How her (h/l)(h/c) hair matches her features, how her (e/c) eyes shines and  how soft her (s/t) skin is. Beautiful and sweet, she's the girl that Toy Freddy could ever asked for.

"Hi guys!" She greeted happily and then she turned to Toy Freddy smiling at him. "Hey Frederick..." Toy Freddy gets even more nervous.

"Let's give them time alone." Marionette said and they went to the party room leaving him and (y/n) alone.

"(Y/n)."

"Yes?"

He took a deep breath and walked closer to her then he looked down while clenching his fists because he was so nervous but there was no going back now.

"........E-Ever since I first laid my eyes on you, my thoughts said that you're the one. E-Every time you smiled at me, I thought the place just got brighter and every time you feel flustered and embarrassed, I kept on restraining myself from tackling you on how cute you are...... I-I..... I l-like you, (Y/n)!" He exclaimed at the last part and then the place went silent, waiting for her answer but she was too shock to respond making Toy Freddy lose hope. His ears went down in sadness and his bangs covered his eyes.

"It's okay, if you don't feel the same way. I'll be in the backroom for awhile, please excuse me." He said and turned around heading to the backroom with his icy blue eyes shined with tears forming on his lower eyelids feeling rejected but then, he felt arms wrapping around his torso and face burying on his back making surprised.

"I like you too, Frederick Fazbear! You don't know that I'm dying for you for so long." She said it out loud blushing so red.

Toy Freddy turned to her and hugged her tightly. He can't help but smile. He pulled away putting his lips on her forehead and (y/n) closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his cold yet soothing lips brushed on her head.

"Would you do the honors of becoming my girlfriend?" He whispered and she can't help but smile wider.

"Gladly." She answered and Toy Freddy pecked her forehead.

Everyone bursted out of the party room and cheered loudly.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" They all said in unison making the new couples laugh at the silliness of their friends.

A/n: Hope you enjoyed it!!! Next is Marionette, coming soon! :D