When Their Body Switched

Mike (Jeremy)

Mike woke up in the office and rubbed his head. "Sh*t my head hurts." He groaned and he then looked around. "Why am I in the office? I thought I have day off?" He asked to himself. "Isn't it Jeremy's turn to work here?" He asked.

He looked at 'his' watch but something was off. "Why is my watch Sailor Moon? I thought I was wearing Seiko watch?" He said. "Isn't this Jeremy's?" He asked to himself.

He then looked at himself in the monitor to see Jeremy's face, his eyes widened as he dropped the monitor. "WHY AM I IN JEREMY'S BODY?!" He yelled as he gripped the blonde locks of 'his' hair.

Then you came along. "Jeremy? Are you alright?" You asked. "Doll, it's me Mike! I'm stuck in Jeremy's body!" He exclaimed.

"Oooookay? How did that happen?"

"I don't f**kin' know how I ended up in my best 'body's' body." He said then he chuckled.

"Yup, that's definitely you Mike. -_-"

Jeremy (Vincent)

He woke up on the stage. "Ow...." He mumbled as he massaged his head and he then looked around. "What am I doing here?" He asked to himself.

He then looked down and noticed what he was wearing. "Why is my clothes purple? And why am I so pale?" He asked.

He hopped off the stage and went to the bathroom to look at his reflection to see Vincent looking back at him. He jumped in fright.

"W-wait, i-i-s that m-me?" He asked as he moved then Vincent's reflection followed. "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" He exclaimed as he ran out of the room then he bumped into you.

"What the heck Grape?!" You exclaimed. "I-I'm sorry!" He stuttered as he offered her his hand. "Whoa Vince, since when you did become nice?" You asked as you grabbed his hand and he pulled you up.

"That's because I'm 'not' Vincent! Watashi wa Jeremy desu!" He exclaimed as he flailed his arms.

"Oh..."

Fritz (Scott)

He woke up on the swivel chair and looked around. "I thought I was in my house in my room sleeping." He mumbled as he ran his fingers through 'his' hair and when he looked at 'his' bangs that is color black.

"What?!" He exclaimed as he looked at himself at the monitor to see Scott's reflection. He puts the tablet away. "How did I ended up in Scott's body?!" He asked to himself out loudly then Toy Bonnie came out of the vent. "Hey there Scott!"

"I'M NOT SCOTT!!!" He yelled in anger.

"O....kay?"

'Scott has gone cray-cray..." Toy Bonnie thought as he went back to the vents.

Vincent (Mike)

Vincent looked at the reflection to see Mike's reflection. "Whoa, how did I ended up in his body?" He asked to himself as he puts the tablet down and then Toy Chica came along. "Hey Mike!" She said bubbly. Vincent smirked at her pervertedly. "Hello to you too sexy~" he said seductively. "Ummm.... Mike, are you okay?" She asked as she looked at him weirdly. "Why would I not be?~"

Toy Chica then walked away. "FREDERICK! MIKE'S BEING WEIRD AGAIN!" She called out to Toy Freddy as she ran away from Mike who is Vincent.

Scott (Fritz)

Scott's 'eyes' widened as he saw Fritz in his reflection in the monitor. "How the heck did I end up here?" He asked to himself. Then you came along. "Hi Fritz!" You greeted him with a smile. "(Y/n), I'm not Fritz, it's me! Scott!" He said.

You gave him a weird look. "O....kay?"

A/n: finally! I'm done! Sorry I didn't update lately because of school so yeah..... -_- Morning class was giving me a headache.