When You See Him Shirtless Part 2

Scott

Scott was having his night shift, so it means that you're gonna sleep alone on our king-sized bed since your shift started tomorrow night. You sighed and fell asleep.

~~~~then morning came~~~~~

You woke up the next morning, you grunted and you looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand to see it's already '8: 30 a.m.'

'Did I sleep that long?' You thought as you rubbed your (e/c) eyes and yawned. You felt something warm behind your back, you grew curious then you turned around to see your ebony haired-boyfriend, Scott sleeping beside you with his arms around you and also without his glasses. 

You smiled as you snuggled towards his warmth but instead of clothes, you felt, you felt something soft and warm. You lifted blanket up and looked down only to find him......... shirtless.

Your cheeks turned pink as you slowly put the blanket down and turned over then fangirled with no sound.

Fritz

You were cleaning the dishes while Fritz was fixing your car since there's something with the engine. You then heard the door opened, you looked at the door to see sweaty Fritz with a towel on his neck. Unexpectedly, he took off his orange tank top and walked towards you. You stared at his V-line as the beads sweat rolling down from the neck past the chest to the stomach.

Who knew your once chubby friend turned into a hot bodied- boyfriend.

"Hey? (Y/n)? Hello?" You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at his face. "Yes?" You said. "Can you wipe my back?" He said as he handed you the white fuzzy towel. "Okay turn around." He turned around and you started to wipe his back as you were blushing like crazy.

"So how's fixing the car?" You asked. "The engine was overheated." He said as he shrugged.

Vincent

After the dinner, you were washing the dishes while Vincent already went upstairs to your shared room and getting ready for bed.

After that, you went up to your room, not bothering to knock, you opened the door to see a shirtless Vincent. (He was changing into his sleep wear even though he likes to sleep shirtless :p) You stood there for awhile as you stared at his six pack of abs with your wide (e/c) eyes. Vincent turned his head to you and smirked seductively.

"Having a nice view from me, babe?" He asked out of the blue that made you snapped out of your thoughts and blushed madly. "S-sorry." You stuttered as you averted your eyes away from his body and looked at his seductive face.

He gestured to come to him as he sat down on the bed and you did. You closed the door and walked towards him. He grabbed your waist and wrapped his arm around it then buried his face on your stomach. His other hand then slides all the way down to your butt and gave it a squeeze that made you yelped.

He then pulled you down on his lap and smashed his onto yours. "Admit it (y/n), I look sexy for you." He said seductively onto your lips then he laid down with you on top of him as the kiss continued.
A/n: sorry for the late update, I was busy at school and I got distracted by reading TMNT Leonardo x Reader. OwO

Weirdly, I have a crush on him even though he's a turtle. OwO

That's all for today bye!