When People Judge You But Your Boyfriend Thinks You're Perfect

Mike

He was driving home from the grocery store and he parked his car beside the sidewalk. He stepped out of his car with grocery bags in his hands and walked towards the front porch.

He opened the door and went inside, he closed the door and went to the kitchen then set grocery bags down. The house was so silent and he wondered where his lovely girlfriend until he heard sobbing upstairs.

"(Y/n)..." He muttered her name and ran upstairs to his room they shared together. He opened the door to see (y/n) curled up into a ball on the bed crying and muttered 'I'm not beautiful' over and over again.

Mike frowned and feeling sad to see his girlfriend crying. He walked over to the bed and sat down beside her.

"Doll? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked soothingly as he rubbed her back. (Y/n) looked up at him with her tears still rolling down on her cheeks.

She sat up slowly and wiped her tears. "It's nothing." She muttered. Mike gave her a serious look. "That face seems to say otherwise." He said. "Tell  me what's wrong." He said soothingly as he rubbed her back.

"Some mean girls from my old school saw me at the mall and called me an ugly wh*re and that no one will love me." She said as a tears rolled down from her eyes.

He grabbed her shoulders and faced her to him. "Well, you don't look like wh*re." He said as he stroked her cheek. "Maybe they're just jealous." He then kissed her head. "T-thanks Mikey." She stuttered. He only just hummed and continued to comfort her.

Jeremy

You found an anime show CD titled '(your favorite anime show)' and you smiled then decided to buy it so that you can have movie night with your beloved Jere-bear.

You grabbed the CD and went to the counter. "That would be $7.00 miss." The cashier said. You paid the cashier and you left with the new CD.

You looked around the mall and saw a Sailor Moon figurine. You squealed and went inside the Anime Store. You bought it and some people started to gossip.

"That girl with a silly figurine is so weird."

"Yeah, she's crazy over nonsense things."

"Weirdo."

You drove home feeling discourage. You went inside your house flopped yourself down on the couch. Jeremy went downstairs to see you laying down on the couch with a frown on your face.

He walked towards at the arm of the couch where your head is. "H-hey (y/n), welcome h-home." He stuttered shyly. You put on a force smile. "Hey Jere-bear." You greeted softly.

He had a confuse look plastered on his face. He gently carried your head and sat down on the couch then he puts your head on his lap and stroked your (h/c) hair. "W-w-what's w-wrong? Y-you l-look down tod-day." He asked as he stammered.

"Oh some people in the mall gossiped about me being a weirdo and crazy (I feel you) over nonsense, well that kinda discourage me." You said with a sad tone.

"N-normal p-people d-don't think t-the same way as t-the otakus do. I-I thought I-I was t-the only one w-who was c-crazy over anime." He stammered as he continued to stroke your hair.

"Thanks Jere-bear but I'm still sad." You said.

"I-is there a-anything I can do t-to make you happy?" He asked. You put on a cute puppy face. "Cuddle with me? O^O" you said in cute voice.

He blushed in a deep red and nodded shyly. He laid down beside you and wrapped his arms around you in a protective manner. You nuzzled your face on his chest and inhaled his lemon scent.