Goldie x Angelene: Part 3

It was her third night and she was getting even more scared. The animatronics was getting more active in third night.

Angelene checked on the doors fast and also the cameras. She tapped the camera where the Pirate's Cove is to see an opened curtain with the sign 'it's me'. She dropped the monitor and ran to the door then pressed the door button fast.

Then she suddenly heard loud banging on the door making her flinch.

"Open th' door, lass!" The red animatronic fox exclaimed while banging on the door harder.

"No! Go away!" Angelene shouted and the banging stopped. She checked on the right door to see Chica stared at her scarily making Angelene scream and pressed the door button.

She sat on her swivel seat and grabbed the monitor with her shakey hands.

She checked the cameras until something caught her eyes in the left corner, instead of Freddy poster, it was replace with the gold version of him.

She heard a popping sound. "Eh?" She looked up from the monitor to see the golden bear limped in front of her.

She couldn't scream instead she started sobbing. "Y-you too?" She whimpered and tears started to form in her eyes.

"G-Goldie? Y...You'll k-kill me?" She stuttered feeling so scared of death by the hands of her childhood friend.

The golden bear stood up and slowly walking towards her. Angelene closed her icy blue eyes tightly with her tears streaming down preparing her death to come.

Instead, she felt a hand wiping her tears away and a kiss on her forehead.  She looked up to see Goldie in his human form and his straight face.

Angelene cried harder because she was so scared to die. "K.....Kill...me.... It's g-game....o-over, r-right?" She whimpered while clenching her hands into fists.

"Please don't cry, my angel. It hurts me to see my precious princess cry and no, I'm not gonna kill you."

"Eh?" She said. Goldie then pulled her up and hugged her. "I'm gonna protect you." He whispered and Angelene slowly hugged him back.

He pulled back and took out a handkerchief then wiped her tears. "Now, there's no need to cry, my angel. You're in good hands." He then kissed her forehead.

She blushed at the kiss and smiled slightly.

"Goldie? Why did you promise me to not fall for any guys I see when I was 6?" She asked tilting her head to the side. Goldie smirked and pulled her closer making her even redder.

He leaned in to her ear, his cold breath nipping her neck made her shiver and he smirked. "Because you're mine to keep." He whispered and pulled away slightly then he smirked wider.

He leaned in again and Angelene started to do the same slowly.

But then the lights went out and both doors opened. "Oh no! The power's out." She said feeling scared again clutching on Goldie tightly.

"Shh... It's okay...." He whispered as he comforted her. Then the music started to play in the left door. "Oh no! It's Freddy!" Angelene said covering her face on his chest as she trembled.

"I see you're comforting a night guard, brother." Freddy noted while leaning on the doorway. "And you're scaring her, brother." Goldie replied calmly but deep inside, he's mad and protective.

"She'll live now since she's not the human we're looking for." Freddy said and walked in the hallway.

"And you better protect her! We will never know when that man will come!" Freddy's voice echoed in the hallway.

"It's okay now, love. He'll not hurt you anymore." Goldie said while stroking her long purple hair.

Angelene pulled away and the bell chimed. "It's already six, I have to go." Angelene said while rubbing her arm blushing.

She was about to leave but then Goldie grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

He smirked and smashed his lips against hers making her gasp. Angelene blinked for awhile and shyly kissed back.

Goldie slowly pulled away and smiled. "Bye~" He said and disappeared into thin air leaving Angelene blushing  madly and she slowly touched her lips then smiled.

She left the pizzeria with a smile on her face.

"I can't wait to go for another night! ^_^" She said happily while walking home but she didn't know that the golden bear watched her leave with a smile on his face.

"I love you, my angel~"

The End