When You're Jealous (EDITED)

Freddy

You saw (e/n) wearing too-showy clothes clinging on Freddy's arm. Your eye twitched and your hands balled into fist. She then started to draw circles on his chest that made him uncomfortable.

You stomped towards them and tapped her shoulder and she looked at you. "Excuse me, could you please stop clinging onto MY boyfriend?" You asked coldly.

She just scoffed. "Your boyfriend? You look too ugly to be his." She said with a sass.

Your eye twitched then you upper-cut her and she knocked out.

"Love, come here." Freddy said as he opened his arms. You did as he said then he hugged you. "Jealous, are we?" He said and you blushed.

"Shut up."

Bonnie

You were a waitress and you helped the new waitress to settle in but no, she's too busy flirting to your cute boyfriend. You stomped towards them with a knife hidden in your pocket. (Whoahoho! Yandere~)

You tapped her shoulder and she turned around to see you with a disgusted look on her face. "Is she your boyfriend?" You asked with a fake smile.

Then the woman smiled and hugged him. "Yes, yes he is." She answered victoriously and you looked back at Bonnie whose ears went down then you looked back at her and smiled.

"Congratulation!" You said as you hugged her and she hugged back. Then you pulled out a knife and put it behind her back and slightly poked it and she froze.

You then put your mouth to her ear. "Too bad, because he IS MY boyfriend from the start until now. Now, I want you to stop going near to him or else you'll be impelled by this knife, got it?" You said sadistically and the woman nodded in fear then you pulled away and put up an innocent smile. "Good, now run along, and don't tell anyone okay?" You said and she nodded then she ran off.

You then looked at Bonnie. "You're scary when you're jealous." He said and you giggled. "What would you expect?" You asked then you hugged him.

Foxy (EDITED)

You were in the office, looking at the monitor to see any intrusions but so far, there were none.

You heard footsteps and looked up to see Toy Chica in her human form. 

"Hello there, darling." She said with a smirk and sat down on the desk.

"Hey." You replied without leaving your eyes from the monitor.

"So, how are you and Foxy?" She asked as she checked her yellow painted nails on her left hand.  "He never treated me that way when we were dating before." She added and glanced at you.

You gripped the monitor tightly until your knuckles turned white. Your lips pursed as you tried to ignore Toy Chica.

"I gave him everything he wanted: my irresistible body and the feeling of pleasure." She said and sighed dreamily and pouted. "I forgot why he broke up with me. Hmm... I think I have to make a closure with him."

You slammed your hands on the desk as you stood up and glared at her. "I don't want YOU to go near Foxy and no one asked you about your sex life with him before." You sneered. "The reason why he loves me is because I love him with all my being."

You stood up and walked out of the office and stopped in front of the doorway. You looked over your shoulder and scoffed.

"Just to remind you, he broke up with you is because he caught you cheating on him with the previous night guard before." You said and walked into the dark hallway leaving Toy Chica gawked at you.

Chico

You were instructing the new night guard until Chico came with pizza. "Hey (y/n)! I brought you pizza." He said with a smile then the newbie fangirled and tackled him into a hug.

"OMG! A REAL SHOTA!" She exclaimed. Chico looked at you and he saw fires in your eyes. He saw you grabbed the tablet and walked towards you and smacked it at the back of her head and she passed out.

"Too much screaming." You mumbled. He looked at the passed out body then back at you. "Who knee you can be that strong!" He said with a smile and you smiled back as you shrugged.