Imagine the worst day of your life

You step out of the doors into the hall way trying your best not to cry because if you did you know good and well you would never be able to stop.

You don't even know why you were crying in the first place, it's not like you didn't warn him..

Not like you didn't tell him a million times not to be around those men he called his friends.

Because you had  told him you had told him a million times and no matter how much you begged, and pleaded, and cried..he just couldn't pull a way from his friends..

or better yet the heroine.

He had always been an addict, and you tried to get him to go to rehab so many times..God knows you did.

But no.

He always made excuses like..

"Don't worry i'll be fine."

"You should worry about your self baby sis."

"I promise i'll get help..but not today."

Today never came.

And now today was the day you never ever wanted to see.

His funeral..

Your brother's funeral to be exact.

You slide down the wall onto the floor reminiscing through old memories that seemed to disappear faster than you could remember them.

You heard the door open and someone sit down next to you.

"Hey sweet heart." He says putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Hi." You say in a strained voice.

"You okay beautiful?" He asks sounding sincere yet sad as well.

"Yeah i'm fine." You lie trying to catch your breath.

"No your not, and it's okay." He says knowingly.

You didn't like people feeling sorry for you, because it only reminds you of everything you didn't do to help him. And that right there is enough to send you to a complete and total break down.

"Why couldn't I do anything?" You cry all of a sudden.

"You know how your brother was..he..was very stubborn but I know if he could see you today he would've never OD'd." He says sounding extremely sure of himself knowing that you felt that this was all of your fault even though it wasn't.

"You did everything you could to get him to help himself." He continued.

"But it wasn't enough because now he's gone." You sob again hearing some more people walk out of the services.

You didn't see them but as they walked by you could hear the pause in their shoes as they stopped to look at the poor lil sister cry over her drug addict brothers death.

Again they were feeling sorry for you.

When they should be feeling sorry for him.

"I know this hurts, it hurts a lot, because I know when I went through the same thing with my Uncle Ronnie and Proof." He said pushing some of your hair back from your tear stained face. "But I promise it gets better and i'm going to be here for you all the way, okay?" He says planting a tiny kiss on your forehead.

You laugh happy that he was sticking with you through this awful day. "Yeah thanks."

"Now let's go back inside and see him off." He says helping you up.

You nod and wipe your tears as you try to put on a brave face. "Thanks so much Marshall." You give him a hug as you both walk through the doors to see him one last time.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sooo sad :( But aww Marshall such a sweet heart <3 Hey finally back with the Imagines!! Oh My God it's been a long week you just don't know. School's almost over and now I got to study for Final Exams! :I Ugh! The work never ends..lol