Imagine you created 8 mile

You were 17 years old and currently a Junior in High school you weren't popular but you weren't a nerd either. You were just kinda average but you did have a special talent when it comes to singing and playing the piano. You would often go into the music room after school since you were really good friends with the Music teacher and she let you play all you want as long as you put the instruments back.

You were headed to the music room like you usually did after class when she saw this scrawny white kid get shoved into a locker by the one and only Deangelo Bailey.

"And stay in there Whitey!" Deangelo yelled slamming the door locking the poor kid in.

Once Deangelo walked out of sight you quickly ran to the locker the poor boy had gotten locked in and tried to see how you could get him out.

"Hey are you okay!?" You yelled to the locker.

"Do I look like i'm okay!? Get me out of here!" The  boy angrily yelled.

"Okay what's your locker Combo?" I asked.

"8-17-13" He said. (8 for 8mile, 17 for Marshall's b-day and 13 because of the 313 area code :D )

"Okay." You put the combo in and unlocked the locker and the kid came tumbling out the locker and onto the cold hallway floor.

"Thanks." He said getting up and dusting himself off.

"No problem, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah i'm fine." He grabbed what seemed to be a notebook and some head phones and began walking down the hall.

"Um wait!" You shouted.

He paused and turned to look at you curiously.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"What's your name?" I asked wanting to know who this kid was for some odd reason.

"Marshall." He replied continuing his walk down the hall and out the school leaving you there completely baffled.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A good 4 years had went by and you and Marshall had become pretty good friends after the entire locker incident, you two were constantly bouncing ideas off of each other as you sat at your Piano in your apartment complex that was open to anyone to play but you had pretty much claimed it as your own since no one else knew how to.

"I am completely stuck." Marshall said frustrated.

"Can't think of a rap?" You asked fumbling around on the piano hitting random keys trying to think of a good melody.

"Nope." He said in deep thought.

"Come on, your the great Eminem how can you not have an idea?" You laughed.

He rolled his eyes at you not so amused as you shrugged and continued to mess around on the piano until finally you started playing something that actually caught Marshall's attention.

"Wait play that again." He said thinking real hard.

He started tapping his fingers and bobbing his head and you knew he already had a rap formulating in that brain of his.

"It's alright, it's OK, I'm gonna make it anyway,
I'ma make it, I'ma make it, I'ma make it.., somehow..."
  He sang to himself as he maintained his concentration.

Sometimes I just feel like, quitting I still might
Why do I put up this fight, why do I still write
Sometimes it's hard enough just dealing with real life
Sometimes I wanna jump on stage and just kill mics
And show these people what my level of skill's like
But I'm still white, sometimes I just hate life
Something ain't right, hit the brake lights
Case of the stage fright, drawing a blank like
Da-duh-duh-da-da, it ain't my fault
Breaking eye balls, my insides crawl
and I clam up (wham) I just slam shut ..." He rapped as a smile formulated on his face.

By the time he was done he had created a entire song just by the piano melody you had begun to play randomly.

"You are a life saver!!" He said hugging you.

"Hey it was nothing, what are you going to title it?" I asked happy that I had helped him create a song.

"8 mile." He smiled.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So this idea just kinda came to me because how cool would it be if you helped him create a song? :D Hoped you liked it!  And please check out my new story if you can it's called "I Gave my Robber a Makeover" It has been updated today and I would appreciate the feedback :) Thank you! <3