Little miss Sweetness

"Hey little miss sweetness." Rufus said coming inside followed by Marshall and Denaun.

"Hey Bizarre." You said letting everyone in.

"What you up too?" Denaun said sitting down on the couch along with everyone else.

"Not much trying to cook." You said sitting down next to Marshall.

"What you cooking?" Bizarre said looking interested.

"Pork chops, greens and mac and cheese." You said seeing bizarre immediately getting up along with Denaun and heading towards the kitchen before you could say anything else.

You laughed shaking your head at the two of them and turned your attention towards Marshall.

"How have you been Em?" You said happy to finally see him for a change since he was always on tour or doing a concert in some other states with Denaun.

"Good, how have you been doll?" He said making you blush a little.

He had always called you little pet names like Doll, or sweet heart, or princess..because in his opinion you were one of the sweetest and friendliest girls he had ever met.

"Fine, trying to rest after working double shifts at the office." You said.

You were a fashion designer and you were in a time crunch trying to get the new designs presented to your boss before he came back from his vacation in Monte Carlo.

"I know you really working hard i'm so proud of you..and Proof would be too.." He said.

Yes Proof, Proof was actually your crush way back when even when he was dating Sharonda and had kids by her you still never really got over your crush with Proof.

Then he died, and your entire world just collapsed on top of you.

And Marshall knew it.

"Thank you, I really miss him you know." You said nostalgia looming over you.

"I do too, but he's in a better place and we still have each other." He said giving you a side hug.

"Thank you.." You said.

"Yo Y/N, get in here this food looking good!" Denaun said already with a paper plate and utensils in his hand.

"Who said y'all could have my food?" You said shooting him a quizzical look.

"Because your little miss sweetness!" Bizarre said.

You sighed knowing there was no way you could argue anything different, everyone thought you were the cute little angel they used to see walking home from bible study every monday and tuesday.

"Fine..just don't eat everything." You warned seeing a smile light up the both of their faces as they rushed to get the food.

"Wow you really are little miss sweetness." Marshall said.

"No..i'm just nice.." You said blushing hard.

"Nope, your the sweetest girl in the world and please don't ever change that." He said in all seriousness.

"Marshall.."

"No, we need way more nice and beautiful people like you for real." He said.

You had no idea what to say that..

"Yo Marshall, stop flirting with her and get yo behind in this kitchen and make you a plate!" Denaun said chewing on a pork chop.

"Aight, i'm coming." He said getting up.

"Eat as much as y'all like, just not everything please." You said laughing at how they were going back for seconds.

"Thanks Honey!!" Bizarre said coming over to you and placing a kiss on your cheek.

You followed everyone's lead into the kitchen happy that you could feed all of your friends that you considered family at this point.

"Girl, this food is good as hell." Denaun said eating some mac and cheese.

"Thanks after I done slaved in the kitchen all day it better be." You joked gaining a smirk from Marshall who was shaking his head and stacking some Mac and cheese and sweet potatoes on his plate.

"I need to come over your house more often." Bizarre said.

"Hey man, don't eat her out of house and a home." Marshall said.

"Says the one piling mountains of food on his plate." Denaun laughed.

Yup these were the men you absolutely loved and you knew good and well couldn't live without. They were your family and always would be.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys I based this chapter off of the song The Temptations sang, Little Miss Sweetness, if you haven't heard the song you should listen to it  above because it reminds me of that Motown vibe!!Plus it's so cute! ^_^''