We're not dating

"Aw your such a cute couple." A cashier said handing you and Marshall a pack of bubble gum because she thought you two were such cute kids.

You were both 9 years old and had come to the corner store for some food after spending all day at the park across the street.

"We're not dating." Marshall said flatly taking the bubble gum and popping a piece in his mouth.

"I know we're such a wonderful couple." You beamed ignoring Marshall's remarks because in your head you two were definitely dating.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Wow how long have you two been dating?" A interviewer asked Marshall after he had just come off stage performing his brand new song The Real Slim Shady and you had immediately ran up to him hugging him like your life depended on it.

"We're not a couple!" Marshall said trying to pull you off of him.

"Oh he always says this but he know's he really loves me." You smile continuing to cling to him even though he was all sweaty and gross.

"I really don't." He muttered.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Hey man who's the cute girl?" T.I said referring to you because you were currently sitting on his lap in this club ya'll were partying at after Marshall won a Grammy.

"Not my Girlfriend." He said annoyed.

"Then why is she on your lap?" He questioned.

"Cause there was no more spots in the booth." He answered.

"And because he's such a wonderful boyfriend." You said kissing him on the cheek to which he quickly wiped off.

"You are not and never will be my girlfriend!" He angrily spoke.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Hey baby wanna dance?" A man asked you since you were sitting at the kitchen Island next to Marshall who was drinking a Mt. Dew.

You had thrown a house party for your birthday and you had invited all types of people here in hopes for everyone to have a good time and eat some of the dessert that you might have over bought at the grocery store.

"Sure." You smiled getting up to dance before a voice stopped you.

"Huh I thought we were sitting together?" Marshall asked.

"Who's this your boyfriend?" The man asked you looking between you and Marshall.

"No he's not." You smiled at the man and went on to dance with him leaving a puzzled Marshall to sit all by himself.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After the Party you were stuck cleaning your house with Marshall who to your surprise stayed to help you clean up.

"So what was that about earlier?" He asked throwing some cups away in the trash.

"Huh what do you mean?" You asked sweeping up some confetti.

"You told that guy we weren't dating when usually i'm the one to tell people that." He explained.

"Oh..well you've been telling me for years we aren't a couple so I just decided to give up I mean it's really obvious that we aren't dating especially when you keep running away from me." You shrugged.

Before Marshall could respond there was a ring at the door and you went to answer it surprised to see that it was the guy who asked you to dance from earlier.

"Oh hey did you forget something?" You asked looking around to see if there was anything that you didn't think belonged to you.

"Yeah actually I did, your number." he said shooting you a short smile.

"Oh.." You said blushing a bit.

But before you could tell him your phone number you felt a presence behind you and you knew exactly who it was.

"Sorry she's taken." He said sternly.

"Huh but I thought you said y'all weren't a couple." He said looking at you confused.

"We're-"

"Engaged, have a nice day." Marshall said slamming the door in the mans face.

You couldn't believe the words that had left his mouth so you just stood there with your mouth agape.

"But Marshall we're-"

"Engaged like I said, now can we finish cleaning this mess up?" He said annoyed.

A huge smile washed over your face realizing that he had proposed to you in a very unorthodox matter but hey it was a proposal none the less.

"Okay."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aww I really liked this one, I hope you did too. :D