Prank Wars Pt. 2 (I Surrender)

I yawned getting up from a long nap I had took after I had come home from a lunch outing with some of my friends from high school that i hadn't seen in quite a while.

I checked the clock and realized that Marshall was probably home from the studio and more than likely is in his own mini studio writing some more songs.

He had been quite busy these past days which was such a relief because you were absolutely terrified of one of his crazy pranks happening.

You two had been in full blown prank wars.

And it was getting more and more brutal everyday.

You yawned again deciding to go wash your face to wake up, so you headed to the bathroom and flipped on the switch and looked at your reflection in the mirror and then you froze.

No...

Noooo...

NOOOOOO 

NOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MARSHALL BRUCE MATHERS THE FRICKING THIRD I AM GOING TO GET YOU!!!!" You seethed.

He had cut all your hair only on one side off.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After coming back from the hair salon, you decided that revenge was definitely needed as you continued to cry over your now short hair.

So you had came up with a really deliberate plan that took quite some time to gather up everything you need to execute it.

Oh this was going to be beautiful.

-

"Hey Baby I got you some Red bull." I said handing him an open red bull can.

". . .What did you do to it?" He asked suspiciously."

"Nothing why?" I asked innocently.

He looked at you skeptically but took it from you anyway and took a hesitant sip from it as you tried your best not to giggle because you knew what was coming next.

Soon his eyes went as wide as saucers as he instantly spit red bull all over the place.

"WHAT THE!?- HOT...HOOTTTTT OH MY GOD MY TONGUE IS BURNING!" He panicked.

He instantly shot up from his seat and ran to the kitchen with you tailing behind him quickly. You watched as he went to go open the fridge but the handle came off the refrigerator door.

"HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?" Marshall desperately screamed while rushing over to the faucet to get some cold water..but then the faucet handle twisted off too.

"Why is every handle broken!?" Marshall angrily said running outside to go to the watering hose that was outside.

But when the door to the backyard opened a pale of fake spiders fell all over him causing him to scream so loud that the neighbors next door had called the police without me knowing.

But anyway back to the scenario..

Marshall's eyes widened so big when he saw that spiders were all over him and so he literally ran out the house screaming like a girl and then he did something completely unexpected.

He jumped in the pool.

HE JUMPED IN THE POOL!!

"Oh my God!!" You said laughing like a hyena.

You watched Marshall slowly climb out the pool and then something else unexpected happened. 

His pants fell down.

And then the cops came and they thought Marshall was some kind of creepy old man because  his pants were down and your were crying because you were laughing so hard...but they thought you were crying because he was scaring you.

And so the next unexpected thing happened.

They went to go arrest Marshall.

But Marshall resisted, and you were trying to explain to the cops that everything was okay but you were laughing to hard which made you cry more and the next thing you know..

They had tazed Marshall...

In his behind...

-

"I'm really sorry honey." I apologized while Marshall lied in the hospital bed on his stomach because his behind hurt to much.

"I surrender to the prank war." He groaned.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was laughing so hard writing this, I hope you guys liked the prank wars and we have one last chapter and i'm gonna make it a good one because this book is coming to a close!! :( I'm really going to miss this book but I hope you enjoyed the journey! :D