We're good

"Y/N, come back!" Marshall said running after you down the street  trying to pull up his pants that were falling down.

"NO!" You yell absolutely furious.

How dare he cheat on you, how dare  he cheat on you with her of all people, you thought it was over between them and you had to find out the hard way by catching them in your own fricking living room making out on the fricking couch with his pants off!

You were running down 8 mile in no particular direction which was probably really dangerous since it was night and walking the streets of Detroit at night was definitely something you didn't want to do. 

Especially on 8 mile.

You decide to look at the street you were on after running for a minute or so now and find yourself on Dequindre which was a busy street of 8 mile considering you could reach Dequindre by probably 7 mile or 6 mile as well as 8 mile. (A:N Dequindre actually exist btw..I didn't make it up, oh and by the way it's pronounced Dee-quin-der not dee-quin-dre like Dr. Dre xD)

"Great this idiot got me running around on Dequindre!" You yell frustrated.

You decide to continue walking down the street ignoring the mysterious glares that people were shooting you as you walked past them down the street.

You felt a little safe walking on the main street where all the cars were because at least if someone tried to do something to you you at least had the chance that someone would spot it and help you out.

You wiped your face realizing you probably looked like a hot mess with your hair a mess your make up running down your face.

A lady walked up to you catching you by surprise by handing you a 5 dollar bill.

"Here sweetie, go buy yourself a hot meal." The lady said.

"Oh i'm not broke.." Just Broken Hearted

"None of us are, but we're still here ain't we?" The lady said.

Good point.

"Yeah..but really keep your money I don't need it." You said handing the lady back her money.

"Well, whatever you're running from will eventually catch up with you..just make sure your prepared for when it does." The lady said walking away.

Wow what was that lady, a mind reader?

"Y/N!" A voice said in the far distance.

Oh my God was he really still chasing after you?

"Go away Marshall!" You yell not really wanting to hear a word that he was going to say because you knew it was nothing but a bunch of bull.

"Wait!" He finally caught hold of you after running after you for a good 10 minutes.

"NO, I don't wanna hear anything you have to say you stupid piece of sh*t!" You say tugging your arm away from him.

"Listen it was an accident, a stupid mistake!" He said trying to drag you back to the house and away from the dangerous streets of 8 mile.

"How!? You trip, fell, landed right on Kim's lips!?" You gave a bitter laugh snatching your arm away from him.

He said nothing knowing he was clearly in the wrong.

"Y/N.."

"Whatever just stop talking to me!" You said wiping some more tears that were flowing.

"NO!" He yelled snatching you back towards him. You could see he was getting really pissed off, his face was red and he had ran after you so fast he was in nothing but some baggy pants and his white tank top that most people called wife beaters around here if anyone saw this situation it didn't look good at all.