She hit me with a lamp so I married her.

"So hitting people with lamps is not the every day thing for me..it just so happens to be a one time thing that caused a wonderful thing to happen." You explain at the wedding altar to all of your friends and loved ones.

"So here's how we met.."

5 years ago

"Y/N i'm going to leave can you lock up the studio for tonight?" Your manager asks gathering up her things to leave.

"Yeah, no problem i'm getting ready to wrap up this song and I should be done." You respond.

"Okay good, see you tomorrow then." Your manager says leaving your studio and exiting out the door.

You sighed erasing some of the lyrics of the new song your were writing all day long. You really wanted to finish this song but your mind was running completely empty.

"Uhg, i'll just go home." You sigh closing your note book and gathering your things.

All of a sudden you hear the sound of a door closing and you jump wondering if anyone was still here.

You didn't believe any one could possibly be here this late at night so you took the precautionary just to be safe.

"Hello?" You walks over to the door and look both ways down the hall seeing no one.

You shrug your shoulders guessing it was just your imagination and continue to pack up your things for the night.

You were almost done when you heard the sound of footsteps coming awfully close to your studio.

You panicked thinking that maybe it was a robber trying to steal a whole bunch of money from the studio's company.

So you grabbed the first thing you saw which happened to be a really cute lamp you bought at walmart to decorate your office and make it colorful.

You heard someone right outside the door and when it opened you swung at the figure as hard as you could knocking them down.

"Ouch! What the hell!?" The voice shouted rubbing his sore head.

"Oh my God, Eminem!! I'm so sorry!" You apologize seeing who it was and helping him up.

He looked up at you a little bit annoyed but it quickly vanished when he saw how sorry you were.

"It's fine.." He shrugged letting it go.

"I'm sorry but I almost killed you!" You said putting the lamp you were holding down.

"With a lamp?" He questioned.

"Yeah well..whatever." You said grabbing a ice cream carton out of your mini fridge.

"Here put this on your head." You said hanging the ice cream carton to him.

"Thanks." He put it on his head wincing a bit at the bump you gave him.

"Look i'm really sorry.." You said after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Well if your sorry maybe you should go out with me Saturday night." He said suddenly.

Your eyes widened at the sudden offer but you quickly agreed feeling bad about how you had hit him..plus who wouldn't wanna go on a date with Eminem??

"Okay..sure." You said giving him a little smile.

Present Time

"And that's how we got here.." You explain to the awe strucken yet confused guest.

"Well with that being said..I now pronounce you husband and wife." The minister said looking at the two of your with a slight grin thinking you two absolutely deserved each other. "You may now kiss the bride." He said.

Marshall gave you a kiss and everyone cheered as you laughed at how hitting your husband with a lamp brought all of this on..

"I should hit you with lamps more often." You whispered to Marshall.

His eyes widened as he quickly shook his head laughing right along with you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This imagine was inspired by Pretty Little Liars!! Oh my God that scene was absolutely hilarious to me!! Hannah and that pink furry lamp omg!! xD