Happy Birthday Marshall!!! (Surprise!!)

"Happy birthday dad!" Hailie smiled giving her dad a present she had been looking forward to giving him since she saw it at the mall one day.

"Thank you baby!" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek along with a warm hug.

"Open it, Open it, Open it!" She enthused.

"Okay i'm opening it!"He said opening the gift revealing a beautiful "M" locket that stood for his initials.

"Aw, baby it's beautiful!" He smiled so happy he had such wonderful children.

"Open it!" She insisted squealing almost.

He opened it and it was a picture of him and Hailie when she was little.

"Aw.." He said giving her another hug.

"It's for when your on tour and i'm at college and you miss me so you just open it up and there I am." She said.

"Thank you sweetie." He said.

"No problem..oh yeah I kinda got another surprise coming so stay tuned." She sad kinda nervous.

"Another surprise?" He was going to question what it was..but then you came over and handed him another gift.

"Here!" You enthused handing him a beautifully wrapped birthday gift.

"Aw thanks pretty baby!" He said kissing you on the cheek.

You blushed but snapped out of it once he started opening the gift you had given him.

"No wayy!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah I know i'm awesome." You winked.

He pulled out the box with a Lion's Football Jacket that had all the signatures of the players on it.

"How'd you get them all to sign it?" He asked trying it on.

"Pshh, your Eminem it wasn't that hard to persuade them." You shrugged.

"Well I fricking love it!" He wrapped you in a hug and you could smell the wonderful scent of cologne that he had on.

You breathed him in as you returned the hug wondering how you got so blessed to be able to be with this man and celebrate his birthday with him.

"Hey guys dinners ready!" Alaina said summoning you all to dinner that she had made as a birthday gift to her Uncle Marshall who had done so much for her and her life and consoled her when her mom suddenly died.

"Good i'm hungry!" Whitney said running from upstairs and straight into the dining room.

You guys were all gathered around the dinner table and you were making conversation and Whitney and Nathan had given Marshall their birthday gifts to him which he appreciated a whole lot.