A drunk proposal

It's currently 5 o'clock A.M. you're going 80 MPH on the street, the cops are chasing you, bizarre is knocked out in the back seat, Sharonda just puked all over your shoe, and you swear Nathan ate one of your bacon from Ihop.

"We're going to die!" You screamed as Kuniva continued to slam the gas.

"Shut up, Y/N!" Marshall said looking out the back window as more cops were coming.

"WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME TO A FRICKING HOSPITAL!!" Your friend Lily screamed clutching her leg that was gushing blood.

"Lily, just in case you die, will you please marry me?" Nathan said suddenly.

You stand corrected, It's currently 5 o'clock A.M. you're going 80 MPH on the street, the cops are chasing you, bizarre is knocked out in the back seat, Sharonda just puked all over your shoe, and Nate just proposed to Your best friend outta absolutely no where!!

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

AND SHE SAID YES!?

"Hey Y/N, if we die or get sent to jail for the rest of our lives, will you marry me!?" Marshall yelled over the sirens and the whooshing of the air from the windows being all the way down.

"That doesn't even make sense!" You replied.

"I know!" He said.

You have no idea what made you say it but.. " YEAH I"LL MARRY YOU!" You yelled.

"I'M ORDAINED I"LL MARRY Y"ALL!" Proof finally spoke after trying to help Sharonda who was still puking.

"Your ordained!?" Everyone simultaneously said shocked.

"Yo, it's a long story that involves Elvis, Twerkeisha, and a whole lot of glitter." He said.

"Twerkeisha?" Everyone said in shock once again.

"Yeah...her momma was high when she gave birth." He explained gaining a whole lot of "Oh's" and "Wow's.."

"O-okay i'm scared to ask but what's her last name?" Lily said breathing real heavy.

"Her full name was Twerkeisha Love, but then she got married.." He said.

"What was her husband's last name?" Nate asked noticing the Proof was laughing and whatever he was laughing about was funny because you could hear his laugh over all those police sirens.

"Mr. Hooker..." he said trying to keep a straight face but was failing miserably.

"Wait..so her full name is Twerkeisha Love Hookers??" Nate exclaimed.

"Wow that's so unfortunate. ." Lily laughed a little.

"Yeah.." proof said sighing.

"I hate to break up this fun fest but did Y all forget we being chased by the popo and your bleeding out over here Lily!?" Kuniva yelled making a real sharp turn.

"Yo, we almost at the hospital." Marshall said trying to calm Lily down who was now back to panicking.

"Yo, the police gaining on us!" Nate said while sticking both his middle fingers out the window towards the red and blue flickering lights.

"Bro, I don't think it's a good time to provoke the cops." Marshall lightly scolded gaining a shrug from his brother.

"Yo y'all still getting married or what, cause this could very well be out last night!" Proof yelled as Kuniva did a sudden swerve on Grand Blvd, Y all could see the hospital right up ahead much to all of your relief.

"Proof stop, your scaring me!"Sharonda cried.

"I don't know why y'all crying when I'm the one who got shot!" Lily angrily said.