Superbowl Night

There was only two things that could make you mad.

1.) Constantly ignoring me.

2.) Pushing you luck wayyy to far

And Marshall had managed to do both in just 2 minutes.

"Hey Marshall-"

"Not now y/n the games on!" He said eating a slice of pizza totally engulfed in the game along with the rest of D12, Paul, Nate, and Dr dre.

"But-"

"Ssshhh, hey can you make yourself useful and grab me another Mt. Dew?" He said motioning for you to go on.

Make yourself useful.

Make...your..self...useful?

The aura and vibe of the room suddenly shifted as everyone had suddenly stopped watching the game and was staring at Marshall in complete shock and horror.

Then they looked at you who's face slowly turned into one of complete anger.

"Excuse me?" You said in a real calm voice.

"I sai-" He then looked up at your face and stopped talking in mid chew. "Never mind i'll get it myself." He said quickly getting up and heading towards the kitchen to grab his own Mt. Dew with you following behind him.

Unbeknownst  to you everybody had got up from the game and was listening to you two conversation from the kitchen door.

"Ooh this is gonna be good." Kuniva said.

"Hey somebody pass me the popcorn." Nate whispered.

"Marshall do I look like your fricking housemaid?" You asked absolutely furious.

He had been treating you this way a lot recently and you were getting sick and tired of being his little housemaid who prances around whenever he wanted something.

"No." He said sipping on his Mt.Dew

"Then would you stop treating me like one?" You asked.

"Why are you getting worked up about something so stupid?" He asked trying to walk past you but you blocked him.

"It's not stupid, your asking me to go around and do everything for you, last time I checked you had two legs get off your lazy behind and do something for yourself." You argued.

"Babe, these two legs just so happen to dance around stage all day performing concerts making sure I rake in some money while you sit at home all day doing nothing." He said.

"Ooooohh." Said everyone in a quiet whisper outside the door.

"What!?" You exclaimed completely astonished at that ludacris garbage that just came outta his mouth. "Are you for real right now, I do nothing?" You questioned.

"Well if you do, I certainly don't see it." He nonchalantly said.

"Ohhh no he didn't." Nate said munching on the popcorn.

"You right this is better then the Superbowl!!" Rufus said.

You gave a little chuckle of disbelief before you recollected your thoughts. "Okay well honey, go back to watching your football game because that's the only touch downs your getting tonight."

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled.

You and Marshall both turned towards the door shocked to see that everyone was there listening in on the conversation

"What are y'all doing?" You asked looking at them in question.

"Uhh-I came to get some chips.." Nate lied.

"Yeah and I want some more chicken." Kuniva said.

"Wow..Men are seriously incredible.." You muttered leaving the kitchen going up stairs to your room agitated.

You flopped on the bed deciding to look on your phone at the comments all talking about Lady Gaga's performance while you sulked.

Marshall suddenly entered the room laying next to you on the bed.

"Shouldn't you be some where watching the game?" You said still really annoyed by his presence.

"I'm sorry." He said his tone sincere.

"Whatever." You said rolling over avoiding him.

"Y/N, I said sorry." He said.

"Okay that's fine..go watch the game it's more important then me anyway." You said.

Marshall sighed scooting closer to you while scooping you up in his arms that were strong and warm.

"What am I going to have to do for you to know i'm sorry?" He asked innocently.

You shrugged ignoring him still.

"Am I gonna have to sing?" He asked.

You shrugged.

"Fine..Baby you know that I miss you

I wanna get with you tonight but I cannot babygirl

And that's the issue
Girl you know I miss you
I just wanna kiss you.." He sang.

You laughed a little that he was singing Soulja Boy out of all the love songs he could've went with.

But you were still mad.

"Okay fine, another song?" He asked. 

You said nothing. 

"Okay here we go, 

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright  

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections"

By this time you were laughing so hard that he was trying to hit those John Legend notes you couldn't even stay mad.

"Is that not working either?" He asked. "Okay well here's my final resort..." he suddenly got up went to the radio put in a CD and all of a sudden Marvin Gaye popped on.

He suddenly jumped on the bed and started lip synching 

"I've been really tryin', baby

Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then, c'mon, oh, c'mon " 

You were laughing so hard at this point you were legit scared you were going to break a rib. This was the funniest sight you ever seen in your life. He suddenly jumped right on top of you while you were laughing like a hyena.

"Let's get it onAh, baby, let's get it on.."

"Okay Okay Marshall stop I forgive you." You laughed.  

"Okay good cause I was gonna break out some Luther Vandross in a minute." He said.

You laughed so hard at that thought, the famous rapper singing some Luther Vandross  music?

It was to funny to bare.

"So your forgive me?" He said placing kisses on you face while you continued to laugh.

"Ha-haha yeah!" You laughed.

"Good..now let's go watch the game." He said pulling you up off the bed and carrying you bridal style down the stairs.

Superbowl nights were suddenly a whole lot more fun then you thought.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL can u imagine Eminem singing any of these songs? LOL Oh Goodness..anyway hope u guys are enjoying the superbowl tonight, Lady gaga was killing it on stage xD Anyway hope you liked it See you!!