You Deserve better

You had just arrived at the Coney Island down the street which was by far the best Coney island in all of Detroit.

Waiting for Marshall and D12 to come for you could finally eat but of course they were always slow getting there.

"Would you like something to drink Miss?" A waitress said approaching you with her little pen and pad.

"Sure i'll have a sprite." You say seeing Marshall and everyone else walk in laughing about who knows what.

" You say seeing Marshall and everyone else walk in laughing about who knows what

"Where were y'all?" You ask complaining to them about how hungry you was.

"If you were so hungry why didn't you just order?" Swifty said.

"Why didn't your ass come on time?" You respond.

"Damn she got yo ass..." Proof said laughing.

"Whatever sit down." Swifty said.

"How you been Y/N?" Marshall said sliding in the seat right next to you.

"Alright I guess..what about y'all?" You ask quickly switching the topic on to them.

"Trying to find me a little Honey for all this cream.."Denaun said gesturing to himself making everybody at the table laugh extremely hard.

"Man don't nobody want yo ass." Kuniva smirked.

"Says the one who dating that girl that look like she came outta the fricking sewer." Denaun shot back.

"Can we stop talking about y'all broke Motherf***ers and start eating?" Bizzy said.

"Ain't you on a diet man?" Kuniva inquired.

"It's my cheat day." Bizzy explained.

"Man every day yo cheat day!" Swifty said gaining laughter from the table.

"Leave Bizzy alone." You said trying to defend him.

"Nah, Bizzy what happened to that girl you was with?" Kuniva asked.

"Man she broke up with me.." Bizzy said giving his order to the waitress that returned with the sprite and was now taking orders through our odd conversations.

"Why?" Marshall said while telling the waitress he wanted a Mt. Dew and 2 Coney's with fries.

"Cause her kids were complaining that I was acting to much like a dad to them." He said sounding pissed.

"Well you weren't they dad.." You said shaking your head at how funny your friends really are. (Please go watch that video right there to understand what i'm talking about Bizzare is soooo funny OMG!!) V