Marshall's doing what?

"No way." Was all he could think as he looked inside the refrigerator and saw that what he was looking for was definitely not there.

"Y/N!" He shouted your name immediately catching your attention as you ran into the kitchen expecting there to be some kind of robber or serial killer in the kitchen the way he screamed your name.

"WHAT!?" You said bursting into the kitchen with the first thing you could grab which happened to be a umbrella ready to knock someone out.

Marshall looked at you with confusion then outside.

"You going out or something?" He asked you wondering why you were clutching an umbrella.

"What? NO I thought a murderer was in here!" you exclaimed putting the umbrella down.

"So you grabbed an umbrella?"He questioned.

"Shut up." You sighed sitting at a chair wondering why he was screaming for you in the first place. "What did you want?" You asked seeing his face gain recognition as he remembered why he had called you in the kitchen.

"Where's my Diet Coke?" He asked his face filled with pure wonder and zero amusement.

"Are you fricking serious?"You said not believing that's what he screamed bloody murder for.

"Yeah where's my coke?" He asked right when his poor poor child walked in the room her eyes lighting up in pure terror.

"WHAT!?" Hailie screamed catching you and his full attention. 

You and Marshall both looked at her agape realizing what their daughter was thinking.

"No sweeti-"

"DAD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" Hailie cried.

"Hail-"

"NO I THOUGHT YOU QUIT DRUGS AND NOW YOUR DOING COKE!?" She screamed.

Just then Alaina walked in the kitchen drinking a vitamin water wearing her workout clothes since she had just come back from the gym with her friend.

"What's going on?" Alaina asked seeing Hailie's exasperated face.

"Dad's doing coke!" Hailie yelled.

Alaina nearly choked on her vitamin water as she looked at her uncle with nothing but pure horror.

"What!?" She shrieked.

You and Marshall both sighed while rolling your eyes.

"That's not what I meant I-"

"UNCLE NATE!" Hailie screamed.

Suddenly Nate came running in the kitchen with a golf club and his robe and boxers on.

"What happened? where's the crazy Stan!?" Nate said looking around keeping his golf club in swinging condition.

"There's no robber but your brother is doing coke." Alaina said.

"What? MARSHALL i'm calling your doctor right now, we can get through this addiction together just hand over the drugs." Nate said his face displaying worry.

"I'm not-"

"Oh it's worse then we thought daddy doesn't even want help!" Hailie cried.

"I'M NOT ON DRUGS!" Marshall yelled.

"Marshall..it's okay, we both know you have issues, and denying them aren't going to solve things." Nate said understandingly.

"Shut up." Marshall said annoyed. "I was wondering who drank my Diet Coke?" Marshall finally said.

Everybody eyes widened as they gave a sigh of relief. 

"That's what this is all about? I drank it this morning." Alaina shrugged.

"WHY!?" Marshall yelled.

"Because I was thirsty?" Alaina shrugged again wondering what kind of stupid question was that.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT MY COKE!" Marshall yelled.

Just as he said that Dr. Dre and Paul came in with wide eyes.

"Marshall..why didn't you tell me you were doing coke!?" Paul yelled.

"Yo dawg we can talk about this." Dr. Dre said concerned.

Marshall rolled his eyes placing his face in his hands mumbling about his diet coke being gone while Hailie Alaina and Nate shook there heads while Paul and Dre looked confused.

You shook your head wondering how you had married a coke addict. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL hey guys hope you guys liked this little chappie I thought of really randomly. xD see u guys and CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE BIG SEAN SONG NO FAVORS FT.EMINEM TOMORROW!!! EEEEKKK :D