Be without you

A:N I suggest you listen to this song..but again..don't have too.. :)

I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
Oooo (oh, oh, oh, oh) oooo

"I Want a Divorce."

Four words that you never ever thought you'd hear..four words that completely destroyed your world and made you feel a pain you didn't even know was possible.

four words that completely destroyed your world and made you feel a pain you didn't even know was possible

And you felt nauseous..and it was so bad you didn't even know if it was because you were in a gross smelly gas station bathroom hurling up your guts.

Or was it because he was looking at you with so much disappointment?

Maybe it was a mixture of both..

Or maybe it was all that alcohol you had downed.

You really couldn't tell anymore..maybe just maybe this was rock bottom felt like. Maybe this was how it felt to have a man that you loved and cared about so much look at you like he didn't even recognize who you are.

But honestly..you couldn't recognize yourself either.

Mirrors were a thing for beautiful people..and you felt like you were anything such.

"Why?" You asked after you were through throwing up for the fourth time that night.

"I told you to stop and you won't, so I want a divorce." He said simply.

"Because I have a few drinks? You want a divorce?" You asked wiping your vomit from your face to your hands as if it made the situation any more tolerable.

"No because your an alcoholic." he said handing you some paper towel.

Chemistry was crazy from the get-go
Neither one of us knew why
We didn't build nothing overnight
Cuz a love like this takes some time
People swore it off as a phase
Said we can't see that
Now from top to bottom
They see that we did that (yes)
It's so true that (yes)
We've been through it (yes)
We got real sh** (yes)
See baby we been...

"Why are you doing this to me?" You suddenly cried your words slurring your mascara running, and you knew you looked an absolute mess.

"Y/N." He said calmly.

"NO!" You yelled suddenly feeling sick again and throwing up some really colorful looking food that you had eaten earlier.

You heard the bathroom door open and a tired worn man ask if everything was okay in here. To which Marshall said yeah and the man left the room noticing the depressing atmosphere of the room.