Jealous Him

"You are just so pretty." Brad Pitt said handing you a glass of wine.

"Thanks.." you said nervously knowing that this conversation wasn't sitting well with Marshall at all who stood next to you his fist clenched. together and his eyes narrowing.

"I mean i've never co starred with anyone this gorgeous since Angelina." He said flashing you a winning smile.

"Umm thanks i'm flattered." You replied feeling your cheeks blush.

"Ahem." Marshall said suddenly cutting. "Y/N let's go take a  seat." Marshall said.

"I mean someone this talented should be more recognized and I mean your a pretty good kisser too-"

And BAM!

Brad Pitt had been knocked on the floor by Marshall's fist connecting to his jaw and suddenly the entire room froze and gasped.

"Oh my!" You said shocked.

You thought this was all over until Brad got up and tried to punch Marshall back but he caught his fist. He then grabbed his entire arm and pulled him right towards the table full of drinks and let him go making him crash right into the table with glasses shattering around him.

"OOOHHH!" Someone said flinching at how painful that looked.

"Marshall!" You said trying to get him to calm down.

But nope the situation just had to get even crazier. Because suddenly Brad's friends jumped in and they all tried to jump Marshall at the same time.

But by that time Dre and the rest of D12 who also attended the after party of the Oscars for your sake jumped in and it was a full blown brawl.

In all the confusion Angelina had suddenly appeared and tapped you on the shoulder her face looking neutral to entire thing.

"Hey can you get your husband off of my ex husband?" She said annoyed of the entire situation.

"Why do you care?" You found yourself asking.

"Well for one...he got child support to pay, and second I need my alimony checks." She shrugged taking a sip of wine.

Woah can you spell Gold digger? (A:N Sorry Angelina I don't really mean it..)

"Umm i'll see what I can do?" You said not knowing how to respond to this.

"OOWWW SOMEONE BIT MY FOOOTTT!" Someone screamed in the crazy crowd of people fighting.

"NOO MY MAKEUP!" Another lady screamed having a drink thrown at her.

"OUCH I BROKE A NAIL!" Another lady cried.

"WAIT NOBODY MOVE!!!" Someone screamed really loud causing everyone to halt.

"I CAN'T FIND MY CONTACTS!" They continued.

Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes as they continued to fight. It was an absolute disaster people were clawing each other with their nails, ripping each other's clothes.

Leonardo Dicaprio just got a drink thrown in his face by Keira knightley, Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson were literally wrestling each other on the ground, Tom Hanks was just chilling by the bar drinking some white wine. While Sandra Bullock was crying cause someone tore her dress, Nicole Kidman was hiding behind Keith Urban while he tried to calm her down.

It looked like a zoo.

And then finally you saw Marshall punching Brad pit repeatedly in the face while sitting on top of him.

"MARSHALL!" You screamed trying to get through the crowd and to save poor Brad Pitt's face.

You grabbed Marshall hard and hustled out of the room while security finally came in to break everything up.

"Marshall what was that!?" You said out of breath from running.

You had managed to get the both of you out of there and to the parking lot where you walked to your limo that was waiting outside.

"Yo Marshall you good!?" Dre said following us outside.

"Yeah Dre i'm good, give us a minute?" He asked.

"Yeah man, i'll be in the limo." He said while D12 nodded following Dre.

"So what was that?" You said angrily.

"He was flirting with you!" Marshall defended.

"And? Marshall i'm with you, it doesn't matter if he was flirting." You said frowning deeply, "Unless you don't trust me." You said staring at him questioningly.

"That's not it." He said frowning.

"Then what? Cause you nearly started a war in there!" You said motioning to an ambulance that was just pulling up to carry some guy who had gotten knocked unconscious from a misdirected punch.

"Look he had no right to say that to you, your my wife not his!" He said bitterly.

You sighed knowing he was right but that was not a good excuse to start a war in the party.

"Okay fine, but next time you have an issue please just talk to me instead of going into battle mode." You said sternly.

He gave you one of those rare smiles as you shook your head laughing a tiny bit.

"Did you see how that crab landed in Jennifer Lawrence's hair?" You suddenly laughed.

"Yeah did you see Meryl Streep get cake thrown at her?" Marshall laughed.

"But still..it wasn't funny." You said seriously only to laugh seconds later.

And that's how you spent the rest of night laughing about how silly everyone had looked.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So i'm pretty sure i've done something similar to this imagine in the past but oh well it was Marshall's turn to be Jealous. :P