The Slim to my Shady

So I wanted to do something i've never did before and I wanted to make it absolutely beautiful. So before you start reading this you have got to click on this music before you start reading it to get the full effect. :) I seriously hope you like it.

But seriously listen to the music while reading this.

April 10th 2006 5:00 P.M

You have one unheard message

"Hey Marshall, so I haven't heard from you lately and I was wondering if you were doing okay? I know it's been rough with Kim and all of your sudden fame but you should come and see me. I'm still your friend and don't forget I will always be there for you guys, your like my family and nothing will ever change that, because we've been together since we were little kids we went through all the hardships and all the difficulties of being poor and broke but we never gave up on each other and we never will. Any way..I haven't seen proof lately either I wonder if he's doing okay...well any way call me back when you can. See you Marshall."

April 11th 2006 12:00 P.M.

You have five unheard messages

"Hey so I heard from proof and he says he's doing fine he was hanging out with Bizzy and Kuniva..anyway he says he's going to some bar today to go shoot some pool with some guys..Any way I hope you call me back I really miss talking with you. Please don't be getting yourself into any trouble and just call me when you get the chance because I want us all to hang out one of these days even though your really busy and I know your famous and you have to write music and all but please it would be so nice to hang out like we used to when we were little and very unknown so yeah let me know when you want to hang out..hey maybe we can  all do some rap battles like before that would be fun wouldn't it? I think so (Laughs) don't be afraid I won't beat you so hard (Laughs) Remember when proof totally free styled the living day lights outta that guy who lived down the street, what was his name? Oh yeah Little Canine? Lol all bark and absolutely no bite at least that's what everyone said once proof got threw destroying him. (Laughs) I love you guys so much and honestly I don't know what I would do if I lost any of you guys your so special to me ...."

April 11th 2006 7:00 P.M.

"MARSHALL YOU HAVE GOT TO CALL ME BACK, I'M HEARING A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS THAT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HEAR, THE NEWS IS ON AND THERE SAYING SOMETHING HAPPENED TO PROOF I JUST TALKED TO SHARONDA AND I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HOSPITAL! I KNOW YOU'LL PROBABLY BE THERE BUT PLEASE JUST HURRY!"

April 11th 2006 7:10 P.M.

Marshall you need to get down here this is really not looking good!!

April 11th 2006 7:25 P.M.

Marshall where are you man this yo man bizzy talking to you, where is yo ass!?

April 11th 2006 11:36 P.M.

"Marshall I know your hurting, and I am too..I can't believe that he's actually gone I just talked to him today! I didn't really get a chance to see you, you left so fast after hearing the news..I never could've imagined that this could've happened..not to him. Oh God, I hope this is just some kind of nightmare and that when I wake up tomorrow all of this will be over..Marshall please call me I really miss you and we all need to stay together at times like this. *Sighs* It's okay just call me."

December 18th 2007 1:00 P.M.

You have one unheard message

"I haven't talked to you or even seen you in almost a year Marshall. Seriously where are you!? I thought you were my friend and your hiding things from me..I thought we told each other everything and now it's like you've completely disappeared..Marshall i've already lost Proof I don't wanna lose you too. Marshall i'm begging you to call me!"