Eminem Imagines Pt. 2 (PREVIEW for Imagine #1)

So imagine this..

It was just another ordinary morninf and you were casually hanging around your huge house that you had worked very hard in your life to achieve.

And then imagine that it's you just you and Marshall talking about things like, music, or songs, or politics, or the state of the world while eating some breakfast because he really loved your cooking.

And everything's just fine.

Until..

*Knock Knock*

You look at Marshall oddly wondering if he had invited anyone over to your house but he shrugs not knowing who's at the door his own self.

So you walk over to the door and you answer it.

And to your surprise..Debbie's standing at the door with a very determined look on her face that gives you the impression that whatever it is she came here for..

It was serious.

"Where's my son?" She asks.

You open the door for her to enter and then look at Marshall who was waiting to see who was entering.

"Marshall, it's for you." You say as she enters and you can instantly see Marshall's face shift to one of complete astoundment.

"Mom what-what are you doing here?" He says standing up from the island counter.

"We need to talk oh and sit back down, Kim should be over soon." She announces.

"What?" His eyes widen at this new information.

"Umm...what is going on, and why is there a family meeting taking place in my house?" I asked not wanting to sound rude but..what the heck?

"Oh hush, I got news for you too sweet heart." She snapped.

". . ."

Just when you think things can't get any stranger or more bizarre suddenly the doorbell rings again only this time Kim is at the door looking tired as I don't know what.

"What was so important that I had to rush over to Y/N's house at 9 in the fricking morning?" She immediately snaps.

"Because we need to have a family meeting, that is way over due." Mama Debbie said taking a seat herself.

"Well while your making yourself at home...in my house...would you like some coffee?" I offered.

"Yes, 1 sugar and 2 creams if you will." She orders.

"Alright.." I mumble going to make her coffee until my doorbell rings for the third time this morning.

And by this time I really didn't know what to expect, but I tried to brace myself as I opened the door only  to be met with no other than little miss Hailie Jade Scott crying basically a waterfall.

"W-what..? What's the matter with you!?" I exclaimed.

"Y/n I didn't know where else to go..and I don't want my parents to know." She said through tears.

Well this can't be good..

"Um Hailie I don't think now is a good time."  I whispered trying to warn her that both her parents were here.

But I don't think she picked up on it because if she did the next words she spoke wouldn't have flown out of her mouth.

"I'm dropping out of college with my boyfriend and we're moving to California to raise our kid because I went to the doctors and i'm 2 months pregnant." She blurted.

"Hailie-"

"I know, I know this is really bad but I thought maybe you could some how help me break the news to them." She cried.

"Hailie-"

"Please please please, don't make me face them alone, I have no idea what they're going to say." She cried while hiccuping a little.

"Hailie-"

"I never meant for this to even happen, but we just really connected and I had no idea I was going to get pregnant."

"Hailie!-"

"Oh..and did I mention that my boyfriend is Uncle Proof's son?"

"WHAT!?" A duet of voices screamed behind me.

Well...guess i'm not going back to sleep anytime soon.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey all you wonderful folks!! Hoped you enjoyed this Sneak Peak Preview for the second Eminem Imagine Book, I have no title for this imagine yet but this was an idea that kinda came outta no where but I always liked the idea of Eminem Daughter and Proof son being close friends...or even more ;) But I have no idea their relationship in real life so I just thought i'd make a quick imagine for it. And I also wanted Em's mom in this too and you'll see where i'll take this imagine with that.

But anyway, you guys excited for REVIVAL release Friday?

I absolutely love his track list for this album he has a lot of good people.

Like I already was freaked out over Beyonce..

But now he got artist on there such as Alicia Keys and Ed Sheeran!?

Like Wow...

I'm sooo shook!!! :D