Pieces (Merry Christmas!)

*Warning this story will start off as Depressing and get happier towards the end..because this is Christmas so let's be happy shall we?

"Marshall would you please just wait?" You yelled trying to chase after him but it was pretty hard in these heels.

And the snowy and icy streets of Michigan didn't help at all.

This day had started out Normal..it was Christmas day and everything was fine..or so you thought.

And if someone had of told you that you would be arguing outside with your husband on Christmas day outside a Hospital then you would've easily said they were kidding and laughed it off.

But this was nothing but funny.

"NO leave me the f**k alone!" He said turning around suddenly causing you to freeze right in your tracks.

"Marshall please would you ju-"

"I don't want to talk about it okay!? What part of that don't you understand?" He yelled gaining some attention from people walking up and down the street.

"Marshall.."

"NO YOU LIED TO ME Y/N, EVERYONE LIED TO ME!" He said his voice growing hoarse from yelling so much.

"Marshall please just listen-"

"I'm through listening." He said shooting you a real dark look that caused shivers to run through your spine. This was the side of Marshall no one liked to see..his dark side that had been hurt one to many times, deceived one to many times, and looked down onto one to many times..

With that he continued to walk down the dark streets of Detroit leaving you completely by yourself in the parking lot with nothing but guilt and shock.

3 hours earlier 

"This Gingerbread is really good Y/N!" Hailie said biting a leg off the poor Gingerbread man. :(

"No problem sweetie, Happy Birthday!" You said handing her a gift that you really hoped she liked.

'Aww thanks Y/N! You really didn't have to though." She said opening the gift and gasping in shock.

"AIRPLANE TICKETS!?" She squealed jumping up and down suddenly.

"Yes to London congratulations!!" You said being engulfed in a hug by her.

"Yup it's from the both of us." Marshall said walking in the kitchen giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Aww thanks Dad." She said hugging him.

You were smiling going back to attend the guest that you had over since it was Christmas and you had gathered everyone over your house to celebrate.

Everything was going fine you had plenty of people that had come over, D12 had all showed up as well as Dr Dre and his wife along with Paul and his wife and kids and many other folks that you personally know including your mom, best friend Karen a...

Everything was going fine you had plenty of people that had come over, D12 had all showed up as well as Dr Dre and his wife along with Paul and his wife and kids and many other folks that you personally know including your mom, best friend Karen and her boyfriend who recently came back from the military much to her surprise was also there.