Cakes and Love

You were by far the most annoying girl he had ever met.

"Marshall wait for me!!" You screamed after him trying to run after him in your bright pink high heels that people could see for miles.

"Go away Y/N!" He said annoyed wishing you would leave him alone.

You were like a stalker that wouldn't ever leave but rather he knew it or not he was kind of attached to you.

Though he'd never admit it.

"Marshall please, I baked you a cake!!" You said cheerfully trying to make him stop walking really fast away from you.

"I don't want cake." He replied entering his studio and putting on his headphones to drown you out.

You sat the cake down and sat yourself down on his couch while he bobbed back in forth to whatever he was listening to.

He saw that you weren't leaving and sighed taking his head phones off and looking at you all patience lost.

"Don't you have anything better to do then follow me around, I mean really you look like a lost puppy." He said his voice annoyed.

"No I don't have anything better to do..but I can bake you something else if you really don't want the cake.." You said.

"No..I don't want anything now can you please get out for I can start recording?" He asked really wishing he hadn't of told you he liked cake and that he had wanted some because for the past week you had shown up at his door step with various kinds of cakes.

He had eaten a few cakes but after like the fourth cake his stomach had had enough of sweets for a  life time.

"Well I don't have to make you cakes..I can cook other stuff too..hey about I make you Nacho's!!" You exclaimed.

"Y/N..really I don't want anything..why are you so nice to me?" He asked wondering why you liked him enough to follow him every where he went.

He thought you were cute but seriously you were beginning to look like a stalker which made him really uncomfortable.

"Because I really like you...your my best friend and I wanna make sure you eat." You replied smiling.

You were making it extremely hard for him to be mad at you.

He sighed sitting down in his chair his microphone inches away from his face.

Little did he actually know that it was on..

"Your lucky I like you too or else you would be escorted out by security.." He mumbled under his breath but the sound was actually really loud as the microphone picked up everything.

You were shocked, did you hear him right?

"What did you say?" You smiled your eyes lighting up like fireworks.

His face paled realizing the microphone was on and that everything he had said was amplified.

"Uhh...nothing." He said shoving the mic away.

"No- I heard you say you liked me too!!" You squealed running up to him  and jumping in his lap.

He caught you for you wouldn't fall and knock both of you over. "I guess i'm stuck with you huh?" He finally said.

"Yeah.." You smiled happy that you two were finally together.

"By the way...those cakes you made were really good actually." He said blushing a bit at admitting he actualy liked the cake.

"I'm glad you liked it!" You smiled giving him a hug while laughing slightly to yourself.

He had no idea you had bought all those from the grocery store. ;)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys, wanted to do a cuteeee lil imagine for ya ;) Hoped you enjoyed the cake..Hey comment down below on how you liked this chappie!! And what's your favorite type of Cake? And if you don't like cake, what's your fav dessert?