Miracles

If someone had asked me a couple years ago what I thought a miracle was..I would've said miracles don't exist for me and please don't ever expect to get one yourself.

Miracles are just what they are.

Miracles.

And life can only hand out so many..

But then..

Who am I to determine rather or not someone's worthy of a miracle?

Because if I could decide..I know I was way over due.

In the end though..a miracle is something I never thought I was worthy of..until the day where Marshall married me and suddenly I thought miracles really could happen for a country girl like me.

Because when I was with him.

Fantasies became reality, stars became something I could touch, he gave me light when there was nothing but the dark, nothing made sense.

He was so many different things rolled into one..and to me..that was a miracle all on it's own..

I mean when we first met he asked me, "What do you least like about yourself?"

To which I replied. "My face...I don't find myself pretty in any type of way."

And you know what he said?

"Because the definition of beauty can't even describe how beautiful you are, so words like pretty, and gorgeous, and cute, can't even categorize how amazingly stunning you are."

And I nearly died.

I mean was he for real?

What is he?

A modern day Shakespeare?

Because it didn't matter to him that I was a little bit goofy, a tad bit chubby, a little too sarcastic, and my teeth a little crooked, my hips were to huge or nose a little small because with every insecurity he made me feel like it was nothing.

"I really don't understand you.." I said one day.

"What do you mean?" He said eating some Taco Bell that he had Paul grab him.

"You are a Miracle, a living breathing Miracle..in every possible way and it doesn't make any sense." I said.

He continued eating while looking at me in a confused way.

"I never met a man..who could get on a rap song and sound like the most aggressive craziest rapper there is..and then when he opens his mouth in public..he's the most polite, charming, individual there is, it just doesn't make sense."

"Well Y/N, a lot of things of good things don't make sense..I guess that's why they call them Miracles?" He questioned.

You look at him bewildered but a huge smile spread across your face.

"Yup..living breathing miracles..and i'm so glad  I married one." He said.

My heart stopped and I felt paralyzed wondering how words could effect a person in so many ways.

But if there was anything I learned..Miracles are Miracles..and I believed we all get one.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys so I know..I know I know I know..it has been forever and a day since I posted something and i could give you a list of reasons for that..but i'm not. Because the main one is I had a huge case of writers block when it came to figuring out what to write about for these imagines so I finally sat down..And wrote this. Not my best by far. But I wanted something short sweet and to the point. Hope you liked and i'll see u soon. :D