Jealous you

"Have you seen my car keys?" Marshall asked searching his shorts pockets.

"You drive?" You mused sitting at the counter eating some buffalo wings with bleu cheese and fries from the carry out of Buffalo wild wings. (Love...buffalo wings and blue cheese!! 😍)

"Very funny, come on I gotta meeting with Skylar in the studio in 25 minutes." He said impatiently.

Okay you trusted Marshall with your life and you knew he would never do anything to hurt you, and you also really liked Skylar she was pretty, and chill, and just like a female Eminem but just in singer form. And you couldn't help but feel Jealous every time he went to go collab on a song with her.

So with this being said a devious thought crossed your mind.

"I think I saw them in the movie room." You lied.

"Okay thanks I'll check." He said. Scurrying to the movie room while you munched on a slightly cold fry.

A few minutes later he came back still looking disappointed.

"Not there." He said looking agitated his left eye twitching just a bit.

"Oh I'm sorry I think I saw it in the bathroom." You lied again taking a sip of sprite.

"which one?" He asked confused.

"Oh yeah I forgot, rich people problems..." You said rolling your eyes.  "Uh its the 4th one near Whitney's room." You lied again.

"Did I even use that bathroom?" He questioned.

"How am I supposed to know?" You replied.

He shrugged going to check the bathroom all the way on the other side of the house.

You laughed quietly to yourself as you checked the time on your phone.

A few minutes later he came back looking really mystified.

"There not there either." He said angrily.

"Did you check your closet?" You Asked biting into an extra saucy wing.

"Be back." He said running to his walk in closet.

You realized a good 15 minutes had gone by and you just needed to stall him a wee bit more

"Y/N, you have no idea where my keys are do you?" He said tiredly walking back in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Marshall I don't know where they could be." You shrugged getting up from the counter and getting a napkin only to have Marshalls keys jiggle a bit in your hoodie pocket.

"What was that?" Marshall questioned looking at you strangely.

"Umm...reindeer?" you smiled innocently.

"In June?" He said walking towards you as you walked backwards.

"Take whatever it is out of your pocket right now." He said sternly.

" Excuse me this is America and I don't have to do anything I don't want." You defended.

"Yeah and I don't have to listen." He said suddenly leaping towards you and digging in your pocket as you struggled to keep him from getting the keys. He Finally managed to get them though and he did not look happy at all.

"Why were you hiding my keys!?" He asked his tone livid.

"I uh..I.."

"Explanation, Now." He said sternly.

You sighed, "fine, its because I didn't want you to see Skylar, you two are always hanging out and it kinda makes me just a wee bit jealous." You admitted. "I mean I'm your girlfriend not her." You pouted.

He Looked at you like you had grown another head.

"That's what this is all about?" He asked.

You nodded.

He have a short smile then laughed his voice filling the room. " You are so into me." He laughed.

"Shut up, so are you!" You blushed.

"Look Skylar's just a friend, and you are my girlfriend, my weird crazy jealous girlfriend that I love." He said taking his hat off and plopping it on your head for amusement.

"Now I got to go to the studio, try not to let your burning love for me consume you while I'm gone." He teased.

"Uhg, why did I want you to stay again? " you said really annoyed.

He did a teasing heart sign as he backed out the door leaving you with nothing but hopeful thoughts and your chicken wings...

Wait.

You looked down to see your food was gone and that he must've snuck out with it while you were busy being annoyed by him.

Jealousy sure was a dangerous thing.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter I will post the contest imagine some time in the near future so stay tuned! :D