Fireworks

It was the Fourth of July and fireworks popped and crackled and zipped in the once cloudy plain skies that grew darker and darker as the seconds rolled by.

You were there and so was she, you both laughed but those smiles didn't quite reach your cheeks.

Later that night after all the fun was done you pulled me aside as the show begun.

You told me that things would never be the same as you smiled to mask your pain.

But I knew better so I hugged you once,

You hugged me twice because you said "Two was better than once."

Than you left me speechless with a sudden kiss

I backed away cause I said "I can't do this."

You nodded your head cause you understood that broken hearts were never good.

You went back outside with the beautiful blonde, as fireworks brightened the blackened sky that hypnotized You and I.

Soon it was late and time to go so I helped the both of you out the door, you turned to me and said you had a great time.

I smiled even though I knew you'd never be mine.

</3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay I don't know why but I felt like doing a poem for the fourth of july but I also wanted it to be thoughtful..so this is what I ended up with.. :)

Hope you liked and hope you have a happy fourth of july!