Writing Tips & Eminem's new album?

Hey Eminemzminnie here,

So I wanted to give just a little advice for people who want to write stories or whatever you wanna do in life with this writing advice.

I personally want to become a script writer as some of you may know for like plays, tv shows, movies..ect..

BUT that's my goal.

You guys feel free to do anything you want when it comes to writing.

Rather it be Magazine writer, Commercial Writers,  Critics, English Teachers, Songwriter, Blogger, Comic book writers, Whatever.

But when you do make sure that your creative and always thinking outside of the box. You want to draw attention to your stories by making them unique and different than others.

People ask me how do I write imagines or come up with ideas and why am I so funny?

LOL personally I don't think i'm that hilarious I mean have you seen comedians like Kevin Hart or Chris Rock  or Wanda Sykes and many many others.

I tell you now I do not compare.

But i'm just blessed I come from a family that has many funny people in it.

I guess I inherited their funny bones.

But anyway enough about me.

Back to you.

Now besides being funny and creative you also need to give good intriguing plots with good story lines that will keep people hanging on with you.

Without that you don't have much of a story.

Stories should be planned out before writing...BUT I never really do that so I can't really speak for myself ;)

As for your writing styles there are so many different styles of writing and I love challenging myself to do as many different styles of writing as possible.

Such as Expository writing, Narrative Writing, Persuasive writing and Descriptive Writing.

Usually story writers on stick with Descriptive writing but it would be interesting to write for the other 3 categories.

Now Ladies and Gentleman.

If you can keep in some drama and mystery and be able to keep me intrigued enough to stay up until 3 in the morning reading your story then you are definitely doing something right. :D

And that really goes for any book like with Romance if you can keep me up all night crying because the main character is deeply in love with a man she could never have then your doing something right.

Especially if maybe you throw a huge plot twist like the reason she can't fall in love with the man of her dreams is because he's married to HER sister! :O :O :O 

The shock right?

Well that's the kind of plot twist that will definitely bring people in.

Now..that I gave you some writing advice I hope you liked it and use it for your own personal benefit.

And now I have a serious question for you.

Should I enter the Watty's this year coming up?

I think i wanna put this book and my rant book in for best Fanfiction but I don't know.. >.>''

Anyway I also know I haven't updated anything in a while and there's a reason for that.

I am so overloaded with work.

Not only with school and college applications and scholar ships and other stuff..

But No.

I'm turning 18 soon and it's just been crazy figuring out what to do and everything!

Ughh I don't feel 18 yet.

I feel 13.

Look 12.

and eat like a pregnant woman.

LOL hahaha yup that's me in a nutshell.

Anyway like I said I will also be posting who won the Winter/Christmas Imagine entry very soon!! So stay tuned for that and just have a really Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! And hey Hopefully Eminem's new album with be out in Early 2017!!! EEEKKKK I'M SO EXCITED I KNOW EMINEM'S NEW ALBUM GONNA BE LIT!!! Hey do you really think Adele's gonna be on his new Hit single!? That's what i heard!!! EEEKKKK I WANT THIS ALBUM TO DROP NOW!! I WANT IT TO SHOCK THE WORLD LIKE WHEN BEYONCE CAME OUT WITH THAT LEMONADE OUTTA NO WHERE!! Uhggg Eminem stop keeping me waiting in suspense :( lol jk it's cool Em take your time! :D