Forever with me Part 2 (Last imagine)

They say love is the most beautiful thing in the world. And that if you can find that happiness you'll be set for life. But what they don't tell you is all the struggle that comes with that love. You see love is never that easy, it's something you've got to be ready for. It's something you might think your ready for but only time will tell that. You see love can be the best thing in the world but it can also hurt. When you know that the person you love most in the world doesn't love you. Or that that person is completely out of your reach. 

It can break you.

But love can also give you memories that will last a life time.

And you gave me that.

We've been through so much together and it's kind of hard to look back on all those special moments and not fall in love with you all over again.

I know it's tough to let someone go.

But isn't that what that old saying is all about?

If you love someone let them go?

You did that with me..

But just know, you are forever with me..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  Play song, Please :)

I slowly approached the steps of his house my heart beating a mile a minute and my thoughts all over the place. I had no idea how this encounter was going to go and I had prepared myself for a billion scenarios just in case the one i wanted to happen didn't.

I slowly pressed the  doorbell and waited anxiously for someone to answer.

After a few moments someone answered the door and I readied myself for what I was about to face.

"Y/N?" She asked looking at me stunned.

"Kimberly." I smiled.

"Oh hey come in." She said opening the door wider for I could get in.

I walked in the house and sat down on the couch taking a deep breath trying to keep my emotions in control.

"Are you here for Marshall?" She asked taking a sip of some vitamin water from the fridge.

"Yeah is he here?" I asked nervously.

"No he just stepped out but he should be back really soon, is there any reason you decided to show?" She asked looking at me with a sudden curiosity.

"Oh well, I just wanted to tell him something and I also wanted to give you this." I said handing her a  package.

"What's this for?" She asked while opening it.

"It's a gift, you know since I couldn't make it to the wedding,  and I see that you finally found some happiness Kim, you really deserve it." I said while looking at the ring that was placed beautifully on her ring finger.

"Y/N you didn't have too.." She said opening it to reveal a beautiful picture frame with a candle set.

"No, I wanted too..here's to new beginnings right?" I smiled.

"Right, to new beginnings, she's going to love this gift." She weakly smiled.

"How's Hailie doing?" I asked.