Cute but Deadly.

"How can something so deadly come out of something that is so cute?"

Was the question that everybody asked when they learned one of your most embarrassing secrets.

"Oh my God crack a fricking window." Your sister said in the backseat of the car holding her shirt over her nose.

"God girl, what in the world." 50 cent said in the way back of the car.

"Marshall how do you put up with that?" Your friend Natasha asked.

"Eh, you get used to it after a while." He replied while contradicting himself as he rolled down his window.

You just sat there beet red laughing like a maniac at how you had just lit up the entire car with your gas.

You see you were a very pretty girl and everybody wanted to date you or get your number but you had a interesting secret that you didn't really tell people unless you were extremely comfortable with them.

You had really smelly farts.

Which couldn't exactly be helped because you had colon issues which is actually really bad and you've had to gone to doctors multiple times for this.

But you still managed to get a laugh out of it because it really came in handy sometimes that your farts could be used as a lethal weapon.

Like the time you and Marshall were in an elevator on your way to go and get something to eat and this annoying crowd of paparazzi came into the elevator with you and were snapping pictures left and right and you both just wanted to leave but it wasn't your floor yet so you did the one thing you could think of.

You let a quiet one rip and in literally 20 seconds the paparazzi had stopped flashing there cameras and the elevator got so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

the next floor all the paparazzi had hustled off the elevator and you even heard one of them gag. You looked over the Marshall who suddenly burst out laughing and you two just laughed all the way to the restaurant.

But it didn't just come in handy for annoying paparazzi it also came in handy for annoying guys trying to hit on you.

"So baby we can go back to my place, watch some power rangers, order a pizza while you give me a foot massage." The guy said blocking you from getting out the door.

"Uh no thanks." You said annoyed.

"Come on baby it'll be fun." He smiled.

"I said no." You groaned.

"But-"

You had absolutely enough you gave a quick devious smile to the man and thanked god that this one would be extra gross because you had some broccoli earlier on.

So this wouldn't just be an Atomic Bomb.

This would put the H-Bomb to absolute shame.

You silent let it go and just kinda smiled as he continued to name the reasons why you should go out with him until it finally hit him.

"And i can get romantic candles and-" He stopped mid sentence and his face did some type of shift you never seen before.

"Actually I think I might take you up on your date offer." You said sweetly.

"Uh.." He did a little gag. "Actually I forgot I have plans.." He said trying to back track out of his offer.

"Okay how about next weekend?" You smiled innocently.

"Uh i'm busy then too, I got to go actually I have a meeting at...that one place..in that one area..Bye!" He said quickly leaving out the door he was once block you from and you just laughed to yourself.

So your embarrassing problem wasn't all terrible except the times it was absolutely awful.

Like the time you were hanging out with Marshall in the studio and you two had just started dating and you were both bouncing ideas off of each other sitting on the couch writing new material for both of y'alls album.

And you accidentally let one go and it didn't take effect until about 25 seconds and suddenly the entire room was absolutely lit. And you were sure that if someone had lit a match the entire studio would've went up in flames.

You just sat there absolutely mortified and you could totally feel him staring at you.

"Y/N, did that just come out of you?" He chuckled just a tiny bit.

"I'm really sorry...it's a colon issue." You explained still highly embarrassed. "Look I should probably go." You said ready to burst in tears cause this was by far the most embarrassing thing ever and you couldn't take the fact that he was probably gonna break up with you right then and there.

"Why?" He asked.

You were really puzzled at his question..

"Why? Cause I just lit up your studio like the fourth of july." You said giving him a questioning stare.

He shrugged, "Please i've been with D12 after Taco Night..and trust me hun ain't nothing more gros then that." He said.

You laughed a little in relief and gave him a big hug cause you realized that you had a winner if he could tolerate your deadly gas.

Present Time

"Wow sis you finally found someone to tolerate that." Your sister said giving you a thumbs up.

"Well it's a great thing I brought this air wick." Natasha said spraying the can all around the car.

"Oh My God your gas is killing the air freshener!!" Your sister exclaimed.

"How is that possible?" Natasha said.

"Cute but deadly." 50 said in the back.

"Well she puts up with me being three people Marshall, Eminem, and Shady so i can put up with her extremely toxic gas." He said.

You turned to Marshall and just laughed. "So true Mr. Crazy Shady." Everyone in the car just laughed.

Sometimes it was really funny being cute but deadly.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't ask me where this random imagine came from because Idk..I just thought it would be cute and kinda funny where the main character had this really embarrassing type of issue but Marshall puts up with it any way cause he knows he's a lot to handle as well. :D