You are so annoying

"You are so annoying!" You yell while swatting Marshall's hand away from your face.

"Shut up you know you want me." He winked trying to kiss you but you quickly turned making the kiss land on your cheek.

"Eww no, go away!!" You yell pushing the lusty man away from you.

"What's the matter babe?" He says feigning innocent.

"I'm tired of you always playing around it's annoying!" You say crossing your arms while he only laughed putting on his headphones and beginning to write in his pad.

"Cause i'm so bad, so good that i'm so bad guarantee i'll be the greatest thing you've ever had." He said singing along to his song so bad while shooting you a sexy smirk.

You took off one of your shoes and threw it at him.

"No." You say seriously.

Marshall was by far one of your best friends and your current boyfriend but he was seriously so annoying at times but you knew he always meant well.

"Babe why you shooting me down and i'm over here pouring my heart out to you." He whined.

"Cause you being naughty and you need to be writing." You say helping make sure he kept his priorities in check because you swear you weren't going to be responsible for a whole bunch of eminem stans showing up to your door talking about. "Your the reason he ain't put out another album!" 

Nope not happening.

You saw Marshall getting up and heading over to his mini fridge where a whole lot of red bull and water was filled in there.

He grabbed a red bull and you screamed so loud.

"NO!" You jumped up snatching the red bull out of his hands.

"What in the-what are you doing!?" He yelled.

"You are not drinking red bull for you can bounce off the walls and annoy me." You say picturing that disaster already in your mind.

"Y/N give me my red bull." Marshall said seriously.

"Over my dead body!" You yell running up stairs with him right behind you.

"Who's being silly now!?" Marshall yells continuing to run after you.

You ran upstairs and went running right past Hailie's room who just so happened to open the door seeing the two of you.

"Hey you wanna hear my presentation for english-" Hailie said but not before the two of you ran straight into her sending all of you tumbling to the ground.

Just then Alaina came running out her room seeing what all the commotion was.

"Oh my goodness what did y'all do!?" Alaina said looking at the three of you.

"It's your dad's fault!" You yell getting up.

"Is not!" Marshall yelled managing to grab the red bull.

"Dad your are crushing Hailie!" Alaina said.

Sure enough Marshall was sitting right on her and the poor girl wasn't even moving.

"Hailie baby!" Marshall said quickly getting off her and helping the poor child up.

"Dad why are you so heavy!!" Hailie cried rubbing her sore body.

"I'm sorry baby." He said hugging her.

You saw this as the perfect opportunity to grab the red bull from Marshall. You saw the opening and quickly ran.

"Y/N give me my red bull!" He yelled chasing after you once again.

Leaving poor Hailie and Alaina shaking there heads.

"I am so glad I made that song with dad..cause he really has gone crazy." Hailie laughed.

"Yup love crazy." Alaina nodded.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Somebody help I think my dad's gone crazyyyy! Aww poor Hailie lol.