My everything

"Cause once upon a time you were my everything, It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing." ~Zara Larsson and MNEK

You had no idea why you were in the hospital and why there was a whole bunch of people standing over you looking highly concerned.

"Y/n are you okay?" A man asked you looking at you with a worried expression.

"What-how did I get here?" You asked looking at another man who looked like a Doctor. The expression he wore was a frown looking as if he knew something no one else did.

"Ms, Y/n, do you remember your name?"The man you assumed was a doctor spoke.

"Name?" You questioned trying to remember what it was but you were drawing a complete and total blank.

"How about these people?" The doctor asked pointing to a whole bunch of guys and teenage girls that you didn't recognize at all.

"I'm sorry but I have no idea who these people are.." You said honestly looking at the disbelief and heart break that washed over some of their faces.

"Y/N...you seriously don't remember us?" A white man said out the bunch looking especially shattered.

"I'm sorry...who are you?" You asked looking at the frown of the Doctor next to you.

"Amnesia.." He said writing something down on this little note pad.

"Amnesia, is it permanent?" One of the other guys asked, this one looking sort of like the first man that talked to you..maybe a brother or something?

"There's no telling at the moment but when we looked at the X-rays some more we may be able to determine rather it's permanent or not..but honestly only time will tell." The doctor said.

The room got so quiet you were beginning to fell uncomfortable not knowing how you ended up here and why all these strangers were sending you pleading and worried faces.

A week later

"Y/N what would you like for breakfast?" One of your close friends Sofia that you actually remembered from middle school asked as you sat on the sofa watching Reruns of I Love Lucy.

"I don't know..." You said trying to figure out what you wanted even though it was on the tip of your tongue..

Just then the door opened and one of the guys from the hospital who had been visiting you frequently came in with a whole lot of bags from I-Hop

"Marshall, hey how are you doing?" Your friend said going up to him and taking the bags from him and setting them in the kitchen.

"Fine, how is she?" He asked referring to you who had stopped paying attention to the two of them and was currently watching Ricky and Lucy getting into one of their usual arguments over something silly Lucy had done.

"About the same..i'm really sorry Marshall." She said knowing how hard it was for him.

"I brought her favorite breakfast..I hope she remembers she likes it.." He said ignoring Sofia's empathetic words that he was getting real tired of getting.

"I'm sure she will love it.." She said smiling.

"Y/N, Marshall bought your favorite breakfast for you, come eat!" She said calling you from your Television program.

You got up passing the man who you heard was Marshall and went straight to your breakfast that smelled and looked really familiar.

"Eggs, sausage, ham, bacon, Hash browns, Strawberry banana pancakes and Toast...with strawberry syrup and whipped cream on top of the pancakes.." You said smiling realizing this was exactly what you had wanted for breakfast.