New Imagine!!

So the little Marathon of Imagines are over and we're back to ones I wrote that are new!! This Imagine is because i've yet to see it and I think this is very realistic for Detroit because I watch the news..and I know there's a lot of break ins that happen in Detroit.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You were just coming back from a date with your boyfriend Marshall and he was dropping you off at your house back in Detroit.

"I had so much fun thanks Marshall!" You smile.

"No problem babe." He leans over and places a kiss on your lips which you quickly respond to happily.

You pull away after a minute or two and grab your keys so you could get in the house before it got to late outside.

"I'll walk you in." Marshall said getting out the car and helping you open the door to escort you out.

"Thanks." You smile walking up to your porch about to put the key in the lock until you realize that it was already open.

"Oh no.." You say opening the door to see that your house was a complete and total wreck.

You cover your hand with your mouth feeling that Marshall was right behind you.

"Sh*t..." Marshall said observing your house that looked like a warzone.

"My house!!" You screamed wanting to cry but you had to make sure that at least something of value was saved.

"You wanna call the police, even though they probably won't even show up." He added stepping over some broken glass.

"No it's pointless." You cried suddenly remembering something very important.

"Oh no, oh no oh no oh no!" You run upstairs Marshall following your lead asking what was wrong.

You went straight to your dresser that contained your money under some clothes that you never really wore.

You saw that all your clothes had been snatched out the drawers and that your money was indeed gone.

"My money..all my money..it's gone!" You cried plopping down on your bed in complete disbelief.

"All of it? Y/N just how much did you have in there??" He asked feeling your sadness radiate threw the room.

You put your face in your hands thinking of how you were saving up to go to college and you had been working at that stupid diner down the street for 3 fricking years and it was all for nothing..absolutely nothing!

"15.." You meekly said.

"15 hundred, that's not to bad.." Marshall said.

"No...not 15 hundred...15 thousand." You cried.

His mouth flew agape quickly going over to you.

"What the hell, why would you have 15 thousand dollars in your drawer??" He asked frantically.

"I-i was saving for college." You continued to moan in complete sadness.

Marshall sighed sitting down besides you patting the spot in his lap for you to lay down on. You layed down in his lap with him rubbing your back while you cried and wailed for what seemed like hours.

"I know, I know, it's going to be okay baby doll."He whispered in your ear while you were still a emotional wreck.

"I'm so sorry i'm keeping you here like this, would you like something to eat or drink?" You say wiping your tears and sitting up to look at him.