Imagine marathon continued

Imagine you were both on the way to one of Marshall's concerts and you two were chilling on the tour bus discussing random things with Porter and Paul while you've stopped for food.

"What do you think is better on chicken, barbecue sauce or hot sauce?" You randomly ask laying yourself on Marshall's stomach.

"What kinda question is that?" Porter asks laughing a little at your randomness.

"Just wondering." You say innocently looking up at Marshall who was trying to hide a laugh but was failing cause you could feel the rise and fall of his stifled laughs from his stomach.

"Definitely Barbecue." Paul says while sipping on a can of Mt.Dew.

"Nah man it's definitely hot sauce." Porter says entering the weird conversation.

"What you think hon?" You ask looking at Marshall who shook his head at how stupid this question was.

"Hot sauce." Marshall answers getting an excited cheer from Porter.

"That's my dawg man!" Porter says reaching over to Marshall who both do their handshake thingy.

"What about you babe?" Marshall says looking down at you in wonderment.

"Hm, definitely hot sauce." You say receiving a high five from Marshall.

There was a silent pause as your long time best friend who was actually dating Marshall's brother at the time came back onto the bus.

"Alright I got us some KFC." She exclaims placing the food on the table.

There was a long silence until y'all all burst out laughing.

"What?" Your friend says taking a piece of chicken and eating it.

"Hey, Y/F/N, what's better on chicken, barbecue sauce or hot sauce?" You ask in anticipation while everyone else awaits an answer.

"Hm, neither, honey mustard is where it's at." She winks taking another bite of chicken.

Everyone sits in silence as they shake their heads at the strange girl.

"Whatever, hey Y/N get me some hot sauce out the cabinet." Porter says grabbing a piece of chicken.

"No need." You reach in your purse and hand him a bottle of Franks Hot Sauce.

Everyone looks at you in utter bewilderment.

"You did not just pull a bottle of hot sauce out yo purse." Marshall says in all seriousness.

"Yes I did." You say confidently while everyone still looks at you shocked.

"Girl, you ghetto as you know what." Your friend says nudging you as she sits next to your feet that was all stretched out on the couch.

"Hey this is emergency hot sauce." You defend.

"Emergency hot sauce babe?" Marshall laughs.

"Yup you never know when you might need hot sauce, rather it's for your food, or to attack a stranger with by putting it in their eyes, or maybe someone fainted and you could sprinkle a few drops of this hot sauce in their mouth and they'll perk right back up." You explain.

Everyone breaks out laughing at how strange you are.

But you don't care because at the end of the day your you and that's all that matters.

"I think I just fell in love with you a little bit more today." Marshall says through laughs.

You smile at him as he gives you a kiss on the lips while everyone else ooh's and Ahh's.

"It's getting spicy in here and it's not even the hot sauce." Your friend winks laughing at you two.

You roll your eyes and quickly get up to grab a piece of chicken before it's all gone.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO