Feminism and Cinnamon buns

"Hey Y/N, do you know where the remote is?" Marshall asked walking into the room with his gym clothes on that was covered in sweat from when he had jogged for about 3 miles.

"Do I look like I know where the remote is?" You replied back sassy on full blast.

"Woah, I just asked, what's the matter with you?" He said looking at you in shock.

"Because you think I have time to look for remotes when I have plenty of other things to do, why don't you ask one of the kids where the remote is? Why does everyone think I automatically know where things are? Do I look like fricking Mary Poppins who just comes down from the sky with an umbrella and automatically know where things in this house is?" You yelled feeling your anger rise.

"N-no.." Marshall said absolutely baffled.

"Good, so how about instead of bothering me you go and look for the remote yourself and leave me alone!" You cried suddenly bursting into tears.

"Y/N, what's going on with you!?" Marshall said immediately going over to you making sure you were okay.

"I'm sorry, i'm just really not in a good mood, my emotions are all over the place and I seriously want some chocolate." You said.

Marshall eyes immediately held realization as he finally understood what was wrong with you.

"Ah, your friend came didn't it?" He said sitting down on the couch and pulling you into his lap.

"I hate being a girl." You said groaning from the awful cramps you were having.

"I can't relate with what your going through..but would you like something to eat?" He said rubbing your back.

"Chocolate chip waffles..with lots of syrup..." You said giving him a pout which he thought was really cute on you.

"Okay chocolate chip waffles it is sweet heart." He said getting up and carrying you into the kitchen where he sat you down in the kitchen island

" He said getting up and carrying you into the kitchen where he sat you down in the kitchen island

"Don't you have work?" You asked rubbing your stomach which hurt a lot.

"I can cancel, i'd rather take care of you." He said giving you a short smile.

Your heart pretty much melted because you knew he had his sweet moments and this was one of them.

"You are so sweet.." You say randomly bursting into tears once again.

"Y/N why are you crying baby doll?" He said looking at you concerned.

"I don't know!" You responded laughing all of a sudden.

"God, i'm so glad i'm not a woman." Marshall said to himself.

Just then Alaina came strolling into the kitchen heading straight towards the refrigerator looking for something that obviously wasn't there.

"Where is my cinnamon bun!?" She shrieked.

"Oh that, sorry honey I ate it.." Marshall said apologetically not knowing that it was hers.

Alaina suddenly turned to her Uncle shooting him the evilest look you ever wanted to see.

"You. Ate. My. Cinnamon bun!?" She growled looking like she was about to bite Marshalls head off at any given minute.

"Yeah..i'm sorry....I can get you another one." Marshall said having a feeling this wasn't going to go as smooth as he had hoped.

"I don't want another cinnamon bun...I wanted that one!" She yelled.

"Baby it was just a cinnamon bun..." Marshall said sounding a bit nervous.

Alaina suddenly slammed the fridge door and walked right up to her uncle, "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST EAT PEOPLE'S CINNAMON BUNS AND GET AWAY WITH IT? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? I AM A WOMAN WHO DESERVES EQUAL RIGHTS AND THE RIGHTS TO HAVE CINNAMON BUNS WITHOUT MEN LIKE YOU EATING IT! THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA, TO MANY MEN THINK THEY CAN JUST EAT CINNAMON BUNS AND WOMAN CAN MAKE SOME MORE JUST LIKE THAT! WELL UNCLE MARSHALL  I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT LITTLE MISS DEBBIE'S CAKES AND THAT I CAN'T JUST PUT ON AN APRON AND MAKE CINNAMON BUNS APPEAR OUT OF THIN AIR! YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY RUINED MY DAY AND MY LIFE WITH YOUR SEXIST WAYS OF THINKING! FEMINISM FOR THE WORLD!!!" Alaina cried walking out the kitchen yelling all the way up stairs.

You two were completely speechless after that sudden outburst..

"Is everyone in this house on there periods today?" Marshall asked in a shaky voice.

"I-i don't know but..just to be safe you should probably go to work, i'll make the waffles it's totally fine." You said feeling bad for your husband.

"O-okay..have a nice day baby.." He said giving you a kiss on the cheek getting ready to leave before he paused.

"You think I should go get her some more cinnamon buns?" Marshall asked.

"Sure bring me back one." You smiled.

"Okay..cinnamon buns for everyone!" He said grabbing his keys and hurrying out the door before another one of his daughters could chew him out.

You laughed to yourself happy that he was always there for you..even when you were acting like a completely and total nut job.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So yeah i'm all up in my feels right now and decided to make this humouress chapter to lighten my mood. :D I hoped you liked it, because I loved Alaina's outburst. <3