0.5

Valerie's P.O.V.
Pic above~ Carson's car.
I gaped at Jesse, and the fact that his brothers were perfectly fine with their 16 year old brother suggesting something like that. We all stood up despite my clear discomfort and walked towards our cars. Carson ran straight to his red and black Chevie and got inside, beckoning me to get in. I ran and jumped inside the car buckling my seat beat and waiting for Carson to do the same. He did and turned his car on, waiting for Jesse, Isaac and James to pull their cars out. Janie went with Isaac in his white mustang. James rode alone in his red sports car and Jesse went in his jet black corvette. They turned their engines on and revved them up. I still didn't understand why their parents bought them all such nice cars. Especially Jesse, he just barely got his license.

I mean I have a white jaguar but I'm 19. We all drove down the street at the same speed, the neighbors probably thought we were racing which they weren't wrong. They all left tire marks on the road because of the speeds we were traveling.

"Move out of the way bitches!!" Carson yelled even though they couldn't hear him.

I laughed and looked over at him. His jaw clenched and his hands fisted the steering wheel. I had never seen him in such deep concentration. His eyes seemed to turn a dark shade of blue par usual when they were baby blue like the color of the sky and ice.

He licked his lip and pushed the gas to go over 80. I half screamed half laughed as we passed everyone else by a mile. Jesse rolled his window and yelled some profanities at us which only made me laugh harder.

"You guys really take this thing seriously don't you?" I questioned as he drifted around the corner of the stop light. A small piece of his hair hanging down in front of his eyes.

"Well I mean. Yeah. We are guys." He chuckled lightly.

"God, has anyone ever told you how sexy your laugh is?" I asked in a serious tone.

"No, but thanks." He turned to me for a split second and winked. Before turning his head back to the road and continued speeding furiously to keep in front of his brothers.

"Which pool are we going to anyway?" I looked around the unfamiliar atmosphere.

"The one in the country club." He responded blankly.

"Seriously. Out of all the pools we could go to. It has to be the most high profile pool in town?" I shook my head.

"Well it wouldn't be fun if we didn't." He replied stupidly.

"No duh dumbass." I slapped his arm.

"Well. We are breaking in. Then I get to see your tan ass swim naked." He chewed on his bottom lip. Why does everything he does have to be so goddamn sexy?

"And you aren't swimming?" I questioned.

"Oh hell yeah I am. Then you get see my tan ass swim naked." He laughed loudly.

"Yeah!" I replied sarcastically.

"Oh come on. You know you are going to love it." He pushed my arm playfully.

Okay maybe a little.

"Not one bit." I lied straight through my teeth.

He seemed to notice me lying.

"You're such a liar Rosemont. I will enjoying seeing you naked as much as you will enjoy seeing me naked." He said as he climbed out of the car. Leaving me speechless.

He looked both ways. Sliding his thumb across his cheek for one second before he turned and started walking towards his brothers.

I thought I was having a heart attack when James knocked on my window and asked me if I was coming.

"Uh, yeah um." I stuttered out.

He laughed and yelled over to Carson.

"What did you do to her Lawson?!" He snickered.

"What I always do Lawson. Scare the shit out of them."

What is with these boys and calling people by their last name?

I opened my car door to be met with a rock hard wall. I stumbled back and looked up. A pair of light blue eyes stared into my own.

"Don't hurt anyone with that chest." I poked him before walking in the same direction as everyone else.

I heard him laugh from a few feet away. I ran up to meet Janie and Jesse.

"Jesse your brother truly is crazy." I smiled.

"Which one?" He grumbled.

"Carson. Awe is little baby Jesse sad he lost the race?" I cooed.

"Yeah they are all crazy. Nope! Not one bit." He gritted through his teeth.

"I like crazy." I said softly.

"Then that must be why you like us." Jesse looked at me for a minute before he stopped walking.

All the other boys stopped next to us and started talking about how we were going to get in without setting any alarms off.

"We can go through the help entrance." Isaac suggested.

"That sounds good. We just have to get past the help." Carson emphasized the help.

We all nodded and started walking towards the small door around the other side of the building. I crept up and opened the door. Peering inside and seeing no one I beckoned everyone else to come inside. We all got inside and ran around the lockers and benches to get to the pool. Once we got in there we all ran around the room and locked all the doors and closed the windows so no one could hear us or get in.

We all cheered in victory. The boys pulling their shirts over their heads shortly going after their pants. I stared bewildered at the boys that stood more than half naked in front of me. Carson smirked as he walked towards me.

"Don't look down Rosemont." He held amusement in his words.
Being me of course, completely ignoring every instruction Carson gave me I looked down. He had his Calvin Klein under wear on the ground behind him. A blush formed on my cheeks immediately.

"I told you not to look down." He laughed. Turning around and running to cannon ball into the water. He popped back up and slicked his hair back with his hands.

"You coming in?" He asked and it echoed through the big building.

"Yeah." I nodded. Pulling my dress over my head. I was left standing their in my underwear and bra. Torn between taking them off or keeping them on. I decided in the middle and reached back to Un-clip my bra. Sliding the straps off my shoulders and looking away embarrassingly. I dropped it beside me and held my chest with my hands. Carson looked expectedly at me. Instead I turned around and ran towards the water. Repeating his same actions.

I resurfaced and pushed the hair out of my face. He swam over to me.

"That's cheating." He whispered in my ear. Sending chills throughout my body.

Every time he did that it made me get chills. I swear.

"I am not taking my underwear off. I took my bra off. Boobs are enough. You don't need butt and as you would say. The cat as well." I scoffed at him.

"Fair. But you can see everything on me." He smirked.

Which reminded me of a presence that was clearly under water right next to me. I blushed again. Carson grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him.

"Let's do what we came here to do." He smiled

"And what was that." I asked looking into his eyes.

"Swim." he stated simply.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹