0.9

Valerie's P.O.V.
Flashback to 4 years ago.

"Hey mom." I spoke brightly as I grabbed an orange from the counter and peeled into it.

"Hey sweetie. Did you see the Lawson boys new boat?" She looked at me before returning her gaze back to peeling a potato.

"No. But it doesn't surprise me. Those stuck up assholes are getting new stuff every month it seems like." I continued to peel the orange.

"Val. Don't swear." My mom shook her head.

"Sorry mom but it seems like every morning stupid Carson comes running towards me screaming 'VALERIE!!' He doesn't get that I don't like him." I finally peeled the rest off and bit into the orange flesh.

"You have to be nice. He's only trying to be friendly" she washed her hands slowly.

"But that's the thing mom. I am Valerie Rosemont and this is Lake Arrowhead. We aren't nice." I walked away before hearing her response.

Return to present time.

I groaned "Why do you have to do it so hard." My breath was ragged and very little.

His movements were all over the place and extremely fast.

You thought it was in Inappropriate didn't you? He was tickling her you dirty minded people.

Little laughs erupted in different patterns from my shaking body, he laughed along with me as he pushed me down on the couch and continued to tickle me.

"Carson stop- laugh- I can't breathe- laugh- I will pee." My heart beat sped up and dropped as he tickled me furiously. He stopped suddenly when he heard my threat. I sucked in a deep breath and opened my eyes to look at him. My eyes traveled down to the end of the bed before I saw Carson standing there with wide eyes.

"What is it?" I sat up.

"You said you were going to pee." He stared intently at me.

"I was kidding." I broke into a fit of laughter again.

"Wow. Well in that case. I can tickle you again." He smirked evilly.

"No, no please don't." I begged quietly.

"Why not Kitten?" He asked, stepping closer to me.

"Because you love me." I smiled hopefully.

"That is true. But I love your laugh too." He climbed towards me from the bottom of my bed.

"I can laugh, without you tickling me." I glared at him.

"Kitten. Don't glare at me." He looked at me with sad eyes.

I didn't stop glaring at him. In fact. I increased my glare.

"Kitten, please stop." He pleaded.

His eyes held a glossy look. His lips quivering slightly.

My glare softened which made him sigh in relief.

"You are really cute." I leaned up and sat on my heels.

"Well so are you." He smiled at me. With a kind of looked that said 'what are you up too?'

"Will you cuddle with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. Is everything okay kitty?" He scooted closer to me and pulled me off of my heels and into his arms.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I yawned and leaned into his chest.

"Go to sleep baby girl." He combed his fingers through my hair.

"Baby girl? Wouldn't that require me calling you dad, or daddy?" I yawned again.

"No, not unless you wanted too." He laughed.

"One day, but right now. I prefer Kitty." I smiled softly.

"Okay Kitty." He turned my chin towards him. "Why are you so goddamn beautiful?"

My cheeks fumed pink. "T-thanks."

"I am going to kiss you now." He leaned in and flipped me on my back. Kissing me roughly. His lips held a kind of need and the way he was kissing me was saying I was the only one who could fulfill that need. He took my wrists and pinned them above my head. Intertwining our fingers. His hot minty breath fanning across my cheek as he breathed in and out heavily. I wriggled my hands away and pulled his face back down to mine. Not only did I need to kiss him, I wanted to kiss him. He snaked his hands under my back and arched it on his own. His legs were pried open around my own. So that his knees were bent as he was kissing me. Our feet barely inches away. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. Making the kiss even more intimate than before. My heart raced against his. I had never kissed someone like this before and I wouldn't mind doing it again.

"You remember when I said you could kiss?" I breathed raggedly.

"Yeah." He said. His pink lips were slightly dis colored due to me biting them.

"I meant it." My chest rose and fell under neath him.

He leaned down and kissed me for a second. Lingering there which I didn't mind. He popped back up when my bedroom door opened. My eyes darted to the door to see my dad standing there. With his arms crossed over his chest and the angriest look in his eyes I had ever seen.

"Mr. Rosemont." Carson cleared his throat.

"Carson. Could you please get your tan horny ass off my daughter." He stated as more of a threat than a question.

"Sorry sir." He sat up with puppy dog eyes.

"Valerie. Have you had sex with Carson?" My eyes widened. My cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment.

"Dad. Can we not talk about this later?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"No. Valerie Wilson Rosemont. Have you had sex with him?" He pushed farther.

"Oh my god dad. Why do you have to ask me this now?" I stared bewildered at him.

"HAVE YOU OR HAVE YOU NOT SLEPT WITH THIS BOY?!" His voice boomed throughout my room.

"NO!! I HAVEN'T! AND EVEN IF I HAD, IT WOULDN'T MATTER BECAUSE I LOVE HIM! AND I WILL HAVE SEX WITH HIM AT SOME POINT!" I screamed back at him. Tears flooding out of my eyes. I gathered small breaths of air in between my cries. Carson scooted over to me, looking at my dad for permission, which he granted to my surprise. I leaned over and sat in his lap. Wrapping my legs around him. I cried onto his shoulder. He rubbed my back softly.

"Kitty it's okay." He whispered loud enough for only me to hear.

"I love you." He buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Take me t-to your hou-use please." I stuttered through small sobs.

"Of course." He stood up and carried me out of my room. I saw my dad look at us before he turned around and went into his room.

If he has a problem with us. I have a problem with him.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹