1.3

Valerie's P.O.V.
Okay. Yes. I think I am having mood swings I thought silently to myself. There is no other explanation for me to not want to be with anyone right now except my parents. I mean, I have a date with Carson today and I couldn't be more nervous in my life. I am not kidding when I say he is the most amazing person I have truly ever met. I really do love him. But of course stupid hormones have to make me think weird and like I hate everyone which I really Really don't.

I sat up and saw Rascal and my cat Mason snuggling on the end of my bed. Hm, haven't seen Mason for like 4 days. Well hello kitty, nice of you to show up finally. I reached down and pet my Snow White cat, he purred and stretched his claws out. Pulling at the fabric of my blanket. I pulled his paw out of the fabric and scolded him.

"Okay. How many times do we need to have this talk? This blanket is my life. You are lucky you haven't pulled the threads out by Harry's face." I shook my head disapprovingly. Yes I have a Harry Styles blanket. Sue me.

I got out of my bed and wondered to my closet to pick out an outfit for today. My phone went off and I ran over to it.

Janie- hi girly! I'm coming over! Fashion emergency.

Me- alright, same problem. See you in 2.

I walked back into my closet after I turned Pandora on and looked around angrily. Why is it that the day I need it most I can't find anything to wear! This happens to me every time I go somewhere important. Janie came bursting into my bedroom breathing heavily.

"Isaac-taking-me-date." She fell over and rolled around on the floor.

"Isaac is taking you on a date?" I asked, correcting her.

She nodded and stood up. She had dark circles forming under her eyes from lack of sleep and her hair was absolutely horrendous. "Well you need a shower." I pushed her off towards the bathroom and shoved a towel in her arms.

I decided to just sit on my bed until she got out because there was no use in trying to find an outfit on my own. She came walking back into my room about 15 minutes later and she was completely dressed.

"Okay. Let's find us some clothes." She grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards the already open closet doors. I groaned and stumbled in after her.

"How about this one?" She threw yet another dress at me. This was about the 8th one she has thrown on top of me and I can't even count how many outfits. I was pretty much swimming in a mound of clothes.

"Okay, Janie." I struggled to the top of my massive clothes pile and glared at her. "You don't need to throw every single thing you see at me. I want to wear shorts and a shirt, and help me pick a swimsuit too." She nodded and started digging through the pile. She pulled out a pair of army green shorts and a grey and white striped tank top with a dark grey pocket over the left side of the chest. I smiled and looked over towards my swimsuits and she weaved around the giant mess she made for me to clean up and climbed up the ladder to my shelves. Yes I have a ladder because my closet in gigantic and I am only 5'9 so I can't exactly reach everything.

She pulled down on of my favorite swimsuits which was white, and it was a bikini. I took it out of her hands and ran back into my bedroom to pack one of my lulu lemon bags. I shoved my swimsuit in there, my sunglasses. Chapstick and lotion, I only packed sunscreen because if my mom asked to check my bag to see if I had everything. She would kill me if I didn't take it. I looked over at Janie who had buried herself in the pile of clothes and was pretty much swimming in them.

I laughed and she popped her head up.

"Okay smart ass! I helped you, now get over here and get working!" She growled at me.