0.6

Valerie's P.O.V.

Yeah he was cute and yeah I liked him but I couldn't tell him that. I didn't tell Janie or anyone else for that matter, but I liked him more than a little.

"Angel! Over here!" Carson called me to come over to him. I waded over to the wet boy and looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked while looking around to see everyone else paying zero attention to us.

"I am going to get out, you coming?" He asked while shaking his head to clear some of the water.

"Yeah, I might turn into a prune if I stay much longer." I joked.

He laughed lightly and started walking toward the steps to get out. I looked away as he climbed out and grabbed a towel to wrap it around his hips.

"Come on." He beckoned me to get out.

"I will be out in a second." I looked into the water slightly embarrassed.

He walked back down into the water, getting his towel wet in the process. He held my hand and draped a towel over my shoulders. I smiled slightly at him and started walking out of the water. He held my hand all the way out and dropped his towel to put another one on.

"We're gonna go change." He said to everyone. They all responded with an Mm.

We walked over to the changing areas and he closed the door to the small room. He set his shirt and pants plus underwear down on the bench. Looking over at me for a second before he walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Baby what's wrong?" He looked at my face worriedly.

"Carson I know I'm pretty, and I love myself. But I am not perfect, I don't have a perfect body. I have small stretch marks on the top of my thighs and a couple on my chest. My left boob is smaller than my right boob and I miss spots when I shave my legs sometimes. I don't have a stick thin figure and I'm not one of those girls you would see in a bikini as a model." I broke into tears. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

"Valerie you are beautiful. I don't care if you are a model or don't weigh 90 pounds. I like that you have flaws because flaws make you, you. I like knowing that you are human and you aren't perfect. I would never be able to tell that one boob is bigger or smaller than the other. I don't even care if you have them. Because as long as I have you. I don't care how you look. You can shave your legs and miss spots, it's okay. I would too. But Valerie Rosemont. You are so beautiful it hurts my eyes." He stroked my cheek with his thumb.

A final tear fell from my eye as he wiped it away softly. He took his hands away from me before grabbing his stuff and changing quickly. He dried his hair with his towel as I changed back into my dress.

I looked over at him and he stared intently at me.

"You really are breathtaking." He looked at me.

I felt a blush form on my cheeks.

He walked over to me and pulled me against his chest. Kissing me softly. I laid my head against his shoulder and just stood there while he held me.

"Carson." I looked up at him.

"Yeah?" He asked lightly.

"I like you. A lot." I laid my head back down on his chest.

"That's good. Because I like you a lot too." He kissed the top of my head.

We turned around and walked out of the room hand in hand. He ran his thumb over the knuckles of my hand and smiled at me.

"Hey, you guys ready to go?" I asked everyone that was putting their clothes back on and drying their hair. They all nodded and started walking towards the door.

We pushed it open and walked to our cars that we took originally. Everyone got in and I made sure we both had our seat belts on before we left. This time we just drove normally, no one raced or screamed at eachother. We just drove like we had somewhere to go, which we did.

We got to my house and the boys decided to go to their house. Janie walked over to us and smiled.

"Are you sleeping over tonight?" She asked while looking at me and Carson who held hands.

"No, I think I'm gonna stay here." I smiled up at Carson. She nodded and hugged both of us before she ran off towards her house.

We walked into my house and closed the door behind us. I held Carson's hand up the stairs and he tried to break off to go into the guest room but I stopped him.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course, but won't your parents object to that?" He asked curiously.

"My dad is on a business trip with your dad and my mom is with your mom at the spa." I laughed.

"I guess they would like it if we dated then." He smiled.

I nodded and pulled him into my room. He walked back out before he came back in with a pair of sweatpants and fresh underwear. He took his shirt off and put it in the hamper before he stripped out of his pants and underwear and changed into his pajamas. And just because you wanted to know, he does have abs. And no I didn't watch him change.

I picked out an over sized shirt and took my clothes off including underwear and changed completely. Carson turned around while I changed which made me laugh.

"I'm done." I announced while I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth, being joined by Carson. After I finished brushing my teeth I wondered back into my bedroom and crawled under the blankets of my bed.

"Why do you need such a big bed?" Carson questioned while he shut the lights off.

"I have no idea actually." I looked at my king sized mattress.

"I know what we could use it for." He grinned cheekily.

"Maybe one day." I looked at him.

"Wait. Seriously?" He chuckled.

"Yeah. That depends though. How many people have you slept with?" I questioned nervously.

"2." He replied with instantly.

"That will be 3."

He dropped his jaw and stared at me as I sat up.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

Now I know what you are all thinking. Stop it.

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹