2.1

Valerie's P.O.V.

We got off of the ride and I'm pretty sure my hair looked like I had just stuck it in a fan and put gel in it.

Isaac tried to hold back his laughter as did everyone else.

"Okay. Shut up all of you. I know I look like a rabid dog." I flipped all of them off and walked towards the bathroom to fix my hair. Janie followed me in and helped me before we walked out of the bathroom together.

"Alright. It's 6:58. So we have one more hour. We should head over to Disney land and go on the rides over there that get super busy during the day." James spoke.

"I agree." We all said at the same time. Making us all laugh.

"Alright. Are there any more rides over here we want to do before we go over there??" I asked as we walked towards the gates.

"No." I heard everyone say. James ran up next to me and hooked his arm with mine. I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder. What is it about all these boys and their ridiculous adorableness? Seriously. Carson is just, I mean come on. James is literally the most caring person I have ever met. Jesse is crazy but when someone is sad he is always there to help. Isaac is very sweet, he always makes sure everyone else is okay before himself.

Carson came up up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck.

"Hi kitty." He whispered.

"Hi Carson." I smiled.

"It seems that all my brothers want a piece of you too." He laughed lightly.

"Mm. Well I only want you." I turned my head and locked eyes with him.

"I'm glad." He pecked my cheek before intertwining our fingers and rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"I could definitely get used to this." I smiled genuinely.

"Me too Kitten. Me too." He turned my chin so I was facing him. "What happened to your cheek?" He flicked his eyes back and forth at the purple bruise. I turned my head back forwards. "Kitty?" He looked at me with nervous eyes.

"When we were sleeping the other night, you pulled me against your chest and I fell asleep. But I woke up because your hand balled into a fist and hit my cheek. I almost cried because it hurt so much, but I didn't want to tell you because you were asleep. You didn't mean to do it." I looked at the ground.

"Valerie, you should've told me. I never want to hurt you, whether it's on purpose or not. I'm so sorry Val. Let me make it up to you." He smiled hopefully.

"Carson it's really okay. You don't need to do anything for me." I laughed lightly.

"No, I want too. Let me take you shopping or take you to get lunch." He insisted.

"Fine. When we get back from Disney. When we are home we can go do some thing. But let's not do a date again. I don't particularly like dates." I droned on.

"Yeah, me neither. I prefer to just hang out. Or do whatever we do." He laughed.

"Same." I looked forward as everyone entered the gates. Carson and I let go for a brief second before we held hands again. It felt weird not holding his hand now.

We ran up to meet everyone else. "Alright, we've decided to go to Thunder Mountain, then we also forget about the Cars ride so we have to go back over there before we leave today. But Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Indian Jones, Splash Mountain. Then we'll go back over to Cars Land." Isaac said and we all nodded.

"You forgot about Matterhorn and Hyper Space mountain." Jesse piped in.

"Oh yeah. We'll squeeze those in. But we need to hurry if we want to get all this done before 8." Isaac started walking toward Thunder Mountain.

We trailed after him and got to the ride. This wasn't one of my favorite rides so I didn't really pay attention. I pretty much played with a loose string on my shorts the whole ride.

We got off the ride and I jumped up and down in excitement from the next ride we were going on. It's my favorite ride in the entire park. I grabbed Carson's hand and ran towards the line. Everyone else ran after us and I got to the boats first. The lady loaded us in and I got to sit in the front with Carson next to me. We sat down and he turned my face towards his.

"You know I love you." He bit his bottom lip.

"You know I love you." I leaned in slightly.

He leaned in as well and before I knew it his lips were on mine. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and I placed my hands on his legs. He pulled me closer to him and tilted his head a little bit more, deepening the kiss. Man did I love him. He brushed a couple loose hairs behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"Come here kitty." He beckoned me to scoot closer to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned my head on his shoulder as he ran his thumb over my leg.

We floated calmly down the stream of water. I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath for what felt like a few seconds. But my eyes shot open when I heard Carson say "Shit." I looked over at him before I realized why he was saying shit in the first place. Enough water to fill two gallon cartons splashed right into us. I groaned and wiped small drops of water off of my face and clothes.

"Well. That was a great way to start off our second ride in Disney Land." I laughed.

"Yeah. Totally." Carson rolled his eyes. "You know, the only other time I've ever seen you this wet was when we went skinny dipping." He looked me up and down. Making me blush.

"Hm." I responded quietly.

"Oh don't worry, I'll definitely see you wetter than this." He smirked.

"Don't jinx it Cookie." I bopped his nose and scooted away from him.

"Awe come on Kitty, I didn't mean to scare you off." He pouted.

"It takes a lot more than that to scare me off." I stood up as the ride came to a stop and climbed out of the boat. Carson slapped my butt and whistled. "If you ever want to see what's under these shorts I don't recommend doing that ever again." I glared at him and walked away.

"Damn." He mumbled "Hey, at least I know you were thinking about me seeing what's under those little shorts of yours." He hooked his fingers on the belt loops and spun me around, kissing me softly.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹