3.0

Valerie's P.O.V.

"Harper!! Oh my lord stop." I died of laughter. His hands shot up and down my waist, tickling me until I couldn't breathe.

"Not until you admit it!" He moved his hands to my feet, making me squirm.

"I will not admit that you are hot okay!!" I kept laughing.

"Then I won't stop tickling you!" He shot back.

"Robin is- waiting- oh my god stop." I tried to shove him off of me. I hate being tickled! It's like having your favorite food ripped out of your hand.

"Well then I guess you better admit it Val." How did a car ride turn into this?

"I'm not admitting you are hot. Whether it's true or not."

"Did you just admit it?" He smirked.

"Maybe..."

"Good." He got off of me.

I sat up and was able to breathe. He had ended up attacking me while we were in the car. He got out and ran around his BMW i8 and opened the door for me. It lifted up in the air and he extended his hand for me to take. I accepted it and stood up. Harper suddenly pulled me against his chest and I looked up at him.

"What was that for?"

"You almost hit your head." He examined my skull like it was split open.

"Awe my Prince Charming."

"Definitely. Now all we need is a white horse." He leaned against me. I didn't realize what he was doing until he closed the car door and smirked. "Don't flatter yourself too much. I don't lean against any girl."

"Really?! I never would've guessed. Nice abs by the way."

"Thank you!" He lifted his shirt up. Okay, now I might really pass out.

I guess I didn't really give a description of him. He has green eyes that remind me of newly sprouted summer grass, his coal black hair that seemed to always have a little piece hanging in front of his eyes. Slight stubble on his sharp jaw. Then to finish it off, he has abs of course! Classic right?

"Harper!! Put your shirt down!"

"You sound like my mom." He started to laugh.

"Thanks. Let's go son." I grabbed his arm and dragged him toward the entrance of the club. I saw Robin leaning against the bright red wall right next to the door. I dropped Harper's arm when I saw her and I ran to give her a hug.

"I've missed you so much!!! How have you been?!" She squeezed me.

"I've been good, lots and lots of dram-." Harper cleared his throat. "Oh yeah! Robin this is Harper. Harper, Robin." I smiled at both of them.

"Damn." Yeah Robin never could be quiet about her feelings. She was very open and how she feels.

"Likewise." Harper laughed.

"Okay okay, let's go inside. Remember it's not Happily Ever After yet." I grabbed both of them and pulled them inside.

We got inside and were instantly swarmed by people in little clothing. Most of the girls wore little black or red dresses with holes at least somewhere. I didn't see a single girl without 3 inch heels on. Robin included. I just decided to go with my peach colored pumps and white dress. What can I say I wanted to look like a princess.