2.5

Carson's P.O.V.

I listened to Scarlett, trying to keep my full attention on her but I kept finding myself glancing over at Valerie. She is 100 times more beautiful than the girl standing next to me. I mean, I don't exactly like touching Anya, let alone while Valerie is right there. I don't want her thinking I don't love her, because that is completely wrong.

I walked back to my changing room after I gave Val a quick kiss. They set out a pair of black underwear and jeans out for me which I gladly put on. They wiped all the makeup off of my face while I sat in the same chair as before and messed with my hair.

They parted it weirdly and put a little makeup on my face but not nearly as much as they had before. I stood up as Anya walked out in a short dress, it was white and she wore black underwear and a bra underneath. If Val wore that it would end up ripped by the end of the night.

"Alright you two, back over here please." She pointed to a couch with fake fur on it. We walked over to the white fabric and sat down keeping distance from eachother. "Okay so Anya I want you to get in a crawling position and Carson lay back against the fur. I want your button undone on your jeans so we can see part of the label on your underwear. Anya look him straight in the eyes and let a couple pieces of hair fall in front of your face but not so much we can't see your eyes." Scarlett clapped her hands together and breathed deeply.

We did as we were told and thankfully she didn't have to get too close to me. Scarlett took the pictures and we returned to our spots on the couch.

"Okay now. This one is a little more personal. Carson I want you to lean against that group of pillows next to you and put your pointer finger and middle finger against your temple like you are thinking. But be looking at Anya. Anya you are going to be in the same crawling position as before only closer and you are going to have your hand on Carson's dick." Well she really doesn't care who hears her does she? I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Valerie who thankfully looked like she hadn't heard Scarlett. I hope she doesn't look over here. I got in my position and Anya did the same for hers, she waited until the last second to put her hand down and removed it as soon as the picture was taken. I sighed in relief as she sat back down far away from me.

"Okay now you two are going to go change." She pointed each of us to our dressing rooms. I got up gladly and went back into my dressing room.

A towel was laid out for me. A white towel, I swear I am not taking this towel off. I wrapped it around my waist and kept my underwear on just in case it fell. They didn't fix my hair or makeup so I just went straight to Scarlett. I found myself alone to my excitement.
"You will be alone for the next 4 outfits." She smiled at me.

I silently screamed when she said that. She started walking and I beckoned Valerie to come with us, she ran after me and I laced her hand with mine.

"I'm sorry about Anya." She really doesn't mean anything to me personally.

"I know..." She said unconvincingly. Hiding her face from my view.

"Valerie I mean it." I turned her face towards me.

"It's just. The way you have to touch her and when she put her hand where she did I wanted to get up and leave." A single tear fell from her eye and as quickly as it came she swept it away with her index finger.

"No no. Don't cry, did you notice she didn't do anything to me when she touched me? Most guys would go crazy over a model touching their. I know you don't like those words so I don't know what to call it. But I didn't get any excitement over it. I really only cared about when it was over Valerie. I love you." I kissed her softly. She wrapped her small arms around me and smiled.

We were interrupted by Scarlett. She stood still with her arms crossed and an angry look on her face. "We don't have all day. You can have sex later. Let's go." She tapped her foot.

"She is really blunt." Valerie scoffed.

"Yeah. It's annoying to be honest." I agreed.

We continued walking down the long hallway with pictures in every available space. We stopped in a bathroom. A shower had just been run and the floor and walls were wet. "Okay Carson I want you to sit down on the bench in the shower and put your hands in your hair, we are going to let the shower run for a second so it will make your skin wet." She sat me down and as she had said they turned the water on and let it hit my torso and face. They shut it off shortly after and took the picture. Before having me change into a white T-Shirt and a pair of normal jeans. We went outside and they had a cup over my head, they poured the water over my face slowly and that was my pose. Then they had me wear the same outfit just a wet shirt. My nipples got really cold. Random I know. The last picture I took was one of me completely dry and I was in a grey lounge shirt. Other than the one with the towel it was my favorite. Anya came back out and they took one more picture of me and her and that one Valerie ran out of the room crying. Anya didn't wear a shirt and she had to be pinned against me. She had a pathetic excuse for underwear on and I had to grip her butt while she ran her fingers down my back. The way they took the picture it looked like I didn't have any underwear on. I ran out of the room and after Valerie without changing first. But I did go to my dressing room to grab something. I found her sitting in the chair from earlier.

"Valerie?" I sat down next to her. I had put a robe on as well.

"Wh-hat?" She sniffled.

I didn't answer I just hugged her. She held onto me and gripped the robe in her tiny hands. I broke away and she didn't seem to happy as she started crying again. I got down on my knee in front of her and pulled out a small black box.

"I want to show you how much you actually do mean to me. I love you more than I love life itself. You are the most important thing in my life and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. I want to spend the rest of my crazy life you with by my side. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on and I want you to know that. Valerie Rosemont will you marry me?" I felt my eyes starting to get glossy. She was the only person that ever made me this emotional.

"I love you so much. Yes I will marry you." She smiled through her tears and jumped on top of me. Hugging me so tightly I couldn't breathe but I didn't really care to be honest.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹