3.6

(It isn't a song, just watch it. You'll thank me later❤️❤️)
Valerie's P.O.V.

The sun as usual woke me up from my beautiful slumber and every time it did that I was angry for half the day. I sat up and my hair fell in front of my eyes before I let out a puff of air and pushed it back on top of my head.

I climbed out of my bed and wondered into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I grabbed a pair of white sweatpants and a plain black t shirt before going into the bathroom to shower. I normally had to go to the bathroom when I woke up so I closed the door and set my stuff down before I went to the bathroom.

"You have got to be shitting me right now!" I half yelled as I saw small fresh stains of blood in my white underwear. "This is bullshit." I finished going to the bathroom and pulled a tampon out from under my cabinet. I smacked it down on the counter with my clothes and threw my dirty nightgown and underwear into the laundry basket before I climbed in the shower to avoid any blood getting on the floor or my bathroom rug. I washed my face and body before starting on my tangled blond hair. I think I'm gonna get it cut and dyed today, I don't have anything better to do so why not? I finished conditioning it and made sure all the soap was completely washed off of me before I carefully slid out of the shower. For me I usually had around 5 minutes before the blood started actively flowing again after I get out of the shower so I put a tampon in before I got dressed and brushed my hair out, putting it into a messy bun on top of my head. I brushed my teeth and left my face makeup free. I'm too lazy right now in other words. I opened the door and saw Carson sprawled out in starfish position on my baby pink comforter. I held in a laugh and rolled my eyes before I walked out to check on Robin and Harper. I wonder where he ended up last night. I opened the guest bedroom door and saw Robin snuggled into a blanket cocoon. No Harper in sight. I crept across the hallway and opened my parents door and saw a shirtless Harper laying upside down on my parents now messy bed. Great, so I'm the only one awake.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Isaacs phone number, he picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?" His voice was low, I'm assuming he just woke up.

"Hey, sorry. Did I wake you? I can call back later if you want."

"No, it's fine. I've been awake all night anyway. What's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to check on James, how is he doing? Oh Jesse too."

"Jesse's fine, broken leg obviously but he's up on crutches, as for James. He's still passed out, he hasn't woken up yet. He's stable but I'm not gonna lie, he looks worse than earlier."

"I'm glad Jesse's okay, tell him I said hi. Keep me posted on James. I'll talk to you later Isaac. I love you."

"I will tell him and I will call you if anything happens. I love you too Val, be safe. Bye." And he hung up.

Now before you say. 'Why would you say I love you to another almost married man! Your fiancés brother to be exact!!' First of all. I have known all of them since I was 13. James and Isaac are like my brothers and Jesse is like that awkward best friend I always wanted. Carson though had always been the one I was the most intrigued by. Obviously.

I turned on my heel with a confused expression on my face when I heard something tumbling down the 1st flight of stairs, then the 2nd and finally down the 3rd and final flight of stairs. Carson's sleepy face landed in front of me with an annoyed expression plastered on it.

"Did you really just fall down 3 flights of stairs?" I burst into laughter.

"It takes true talent, I know. But yes, and because you care so much. I'm fine!! No concussion or anything." He slid his tall frame off the last step and stood up, brushing his hands across his knees like he had just rolled in a pile of dust. I stared at him until he stopped brushing the imaginary dust off of his pants and he looked up at me. Smiling awkwardly. I began to laugh again and he groaned.

"Okay! I get it, I'm stupid. Can we just move on from that?" His bright blue eyes pleaded.

"Fine." I wiped away fake tears.

He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. I walked in after him and watched him as he washed some grapes off, only to pop them into his mouth.

"So, you got any plans today?" He stuffed both of his cheeks with the purple fruit.

"I'm gonna get my hair done." I decided to leave out the part with the whole cutting thing and dying as well.

"What time?"

"I'm not sure, I just came up with the idea right before I got in the shower."

"Ooooo!! I love the smell of your shampoo!" He set the grapes down and ran over to me, tilting my head at an angle so he could smell my hair. I, am marrying this idiot. The one smelling my hair.

"You are such an awkward person. First you sleep starfish position in my baby pink comforter, then you fall down 3 flights of stairs. Now you stand in the kitchen stuffing your cheeks with grapes and smelling your soon-to-be wives hair."

"Well when you put it like that I sound like a lunatic."

"You are a lunatic!!" I smiled at him. "But it's okay because I am too and I love you."

He grinned happily at me before he bent down to give me a kiss. He deepened it by pinning me up against the counter and I knew something was gonna happen that would involve my tampon leaking so I pulled away. He stared at me breathlessly.

"I just started my period like this morning. I just thought you should know that." I patted his cheek and he shrugged before he returned to shoveling grapes into his mouth.

I pulled my body away from the counter and opened the fridge to pull the milk out. He handed me a glass and I accepted it before pouring the liquid into the cup. I pulled my phone back out of my pocket and clicked on the contact for my hair salon.

"Hey, Marsy. I would like to make a last minute appointment for today."

"Yeah sure, what do you need done?"

"I can't tell you right now, my fiancé is in the room and he can't know what I'm doing to it so I will tell you when I get there. Does 9:15 work?"

"OOOO!! I want to hear all about him, and yes of course. See you in 45 minutes Val."

I smiled as I hung up and slid my phone back into my pocket.

"So you can't tell me what you're doing to your hair?"

"Nope."

"And is this haircut going to turn me on?" He stared blankly at me. He already knew the answer to that.

"Well it's pretty much known as sex hair so I would say-"

"Yes." He finished my sentence by hiding his face in his palms.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

I have quite the wild story type thing to tell you guys. So the guy that plays Carson, his real name is Frank. But he goes by Frankie, he posted a picture on Instagram earlier and so of course I went to like it when I got the notification. I commented "ily😍" and went back to my daily Netflix watching. I got another notification and the username started with itsfrankie. So I kind of started freaking out. It turns out that Frank Rossi himself had replied to my comment saying "ily more☺️❤️" I lost my shit. My heart stopped beating and I pretty much ran into my living room spinning in circles. I haven't been this happy in a while and it feels amazing. He's such an amazing person, his smile is infectious and so is his laugh. I love everything about him, and now he knows I exist!! He even loves me, more than I love him! Which I don't really think is possible, but it is Frankie so I don't know. I direct messaged him and I understand that he's busy a lot because he is a model and he has a life. But if/when he responds I will be sure to tell you guys exactly how it goes. Anyway!! I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did! Thanks for reading as usual:)

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹