0.7

Valerie's P.O.V.

I cannot believe I just said that to him. I feel stupid, yet excited at the same time. It scares me. He has the perfect body and perfect looks. Everything about him is perfect. Me on the other hand. Not so much.

I patted the spot next to me on the bed and waited for him to sit down. The bed dipped next to me and an eager boy looked into my eyes.

"I know you are expecting me to just flat out have sex with you now. That's not happening yet. We need to go on a few dates and you need to prove to me more than you already have that you are good enough to love me. I don't just give myself to anyone Carson." I looked up at him.

"I completely understand Princess, I won't force you into doing anything you don't want to do. I am not that type of guy. Since you want to go on a date. You weren't supposed to know about this yet. But. I planned for us to go on a picnic out on our new boat and we can feed the ducks. I was going to tell you on Sunday." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. His arm flexing as he did so.

"Of course I will go out on a date with you. On Sunday right?" I asked.

"Yeah, if that's okay?" He asked.

"Yes of course. Anyway, we should go to sleep." I climbed back under the blankets and felt Carson do the same. He scooted closer to me and wrapped me in his arms. I slumped over a little bit and heard him grunt.

"Kitten, scoot over here." He brought me against his chest.

"I like that one the most." I smiled at his words.

"Kitten?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied softly.

"Me too. Because I can make you purr." He laughed. I rolled around and buried my head in his arms.

"Carson?" I asked.

"Yeah Kitten?" He stroked my back lightly.

"I love you." I said softly. My voice quivering slightly.

He tilted my chin up and made me look into his eyes.

"You can't possibly love me. More than I love you." He kissed me gently.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and turned him over so he was on his back. I straddled him and laid my head on his chest. Hearing his heart beat speed up at the contact of my skin.

"I could get used to this." He cuddled me tighter.

"Hm. Me too." I smiled at the thought.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and secured me to his body. My arms laid loosely off the side of his body. He slid his hands down and pinched my butt. I jumped and came back down with a sharp breath. He laughed.

"You should've seen the look on your face." He poked my nose. Causing me to blink.

"Haha. So funny." I laid my head back down.

"Sorry though. Do you care how I hold you?" He asked.

"Not really. As long as it doesn't make me tingle, I'm fine." I laughed slightly.

"Does this?" He placed his hands on my butt and pulled me closer to him. Because I didn't have pants on his hands were holding me through very thin white fabric. Small electric jolts shot throughout my body.

"Um, yeah, kind of." I breathed.

"What about this?" He moved his hands under my shirt and up my back.

"Okay we both know that wherever you touch me is going to make me tingle and shake because that's how much you affect me." I looked at him. He had a small smirk on his face.

"One more try?" He asked.

"Fine." I accepted.

He moved his hands back out of my shirt and touched the hem of my underwear, he slid his hands under them and held me from my butt under my white lace underwear.

A breath hitched in the back of my throat.

"Does this work?" He asked. Knowing the answer.

He slid his hands up and down in a swift and repetitive motion.

"I don't think it will ever work, because you make me crazy. I love you and anything you do intrigues me or makes me go batshit crazy because. Carson, when you touch me it feels amazing and that will never go away." I held his face in my hands and kissed him.

"Then let me fix that. Let me show you that I am only yours Val." He pleaded.

"How?" I asked nervously.

"Will you go out with me? Be mine and I will be yours." He smiled hopefully.

"Yes. I will go out with you." I kissed him again.

He pulled my lips closer to his and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tugged on his hair receiving a low groan. Which was music to my ears. He slid his hands up my shirt once again, leaving traces of his fingers when they were gone. He didn't break the kiss once. But I had this spot on my head, and if someone pulled on the hair there it made me go absolutely crazy. In that moment he must've read my mind because he curled his fingers around my hair and pulled on it lightly. I moaned loudly. I felt goosebumps form on his skin. He looked at my eyes and smiled.

"What ever happened to going to sleep?" He questioned jokingly.

"I have no idea." I said. Breath evident in my words.

He hugged me against his chest and once again I heard his heart beat. His warm and minty breath hit the back of my neck as his chest would rise and fall. I put my hand over his heart and almost fell asleep instantly.

"I love you Val." He kissed the top of my head, and resumed his previous position.

"I love you Carson." I smiled as he rubbed my back softly.

"Goodnight kitty." And with that. I fell asleep.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹