2.0

Valerie's P.O.V.

He released me and grasped my hand in his own. "I'm so sorry Val. I love you so much and I really shouldn't have done that. I'm so stupid." He blinked and looked down at me.

"If you ever do that to me again I will personally see to it that you won't have kids in your future. That is a promise." I glared at him.

"I promise you Valerie Rosemont that I won't ever do that again." He kissed me.

I got lost in the moment because Jesse, James, Isaac, and Janie started to scream at us.
"Come on guys! Magical morning doesn't last all day. You can have sex later, and preferably not in such a public place." James yelled.

My cheeks tinged red and I began to walk towards the swings. Carson and everyone else close behind me. We got there and we were the only ones in line. But slowly people started to come in behind us. The man let us get on the ride and I ran to get into one of the swings on the outside. Janie and Isaac went for a couple swing. James and Jesse got swings next to each other and immediately started shoving each other back and forth. Carson sat behind me and as the guy was walking around and checking our belts he swung forward and attached himself onto the back of my swing. Leaning up to my ear and whispering.

"After we get married and we are on our honey moon." He released himself from my swing and came back "I am going to take the underwear off of your legs and throw them to the side of the room." He let go of the swing and repeated his same action that he had been doing. "I am going to spread your legs and I'm going to take your bra and shirt off." He let go and attached to my swing for the 4th time. "I am going to run my hands up and down your stomach and breasts until you are begging me to." He let go of my swing and the ride lifted us off the ground. I am going to kill him. BEGGING YOU TO WHAT!!!

I felt a warmth form between my legs and I mumbled "shit." Everyone else laughed and smiled while I sat in my swing. Not being able to cross my legs or scream at my boyfriend. Oh I could kill him. Yeah I could. After I figured out what he was going to say to me. I couldn't enjoy the ride because of the heat between my legs. Once the ride stopped I was kind of frozen. I didn't want to move or speak. Carson walked up to my swing and knelt down in front of me. Placing both of his hands on my thighs and moving them up so that his fingers were under my shorts. I breathed nervously. He removed his hands and unbuckled my belt before standing up, turning on his heel and walking away. I stood up and ran towards him. I yanked ahold of his sweatshirt and tugged him down the stairs. He stumbled after me but finally caught his balance.

"You." I growled at him.

He grinned innocently "What is it Kitty?" He questioned.

"You turned me on, at Disney Land. That takes true talent Carson." I shook my head lowly.

"Well what can I say. I have many talents. A lot of which you have yet to find out about." He whispered and walked away. Going with the group. I glared at him, fuming by this point. I ran over to the group as well and heard them talking about going on the next ride which is called "Screamin' " I was extremely excited about that because I love roller coasters. Like a lot.

We got to the ride which was really close to the swings and I reached for Carson's hand. Grasping it in my own. He lifted our hands up and kissed my knuckles. Looking at me and smiling happily. I really want to marry this man, I wish he would just propose already. The anticipation is killing me from the inside out.

We got to the front of the line almost immediately and the people told us that we could sit wherever we wanted. I ran to the front of the roller coaster and climbed in. I looked over at who had got in next to me and I saw Isaac to my surprise. He was probably the boy I talked to the least out of their family.

"Valerie. I have something to talk to you about." He spoke in a serious tone.

"Well spit it out." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I am going to propose to Janie after we get back." He smiled brightly.

"Oh my gosh! That's great! I would hug you but you know. I'm kind of stuck." I laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I get it. She told me she has to tell me something too. But she doesn't know about the proposal so don't tell her please." He pleaded quietly.

"I won't. Don't worry." I assured him.

I smiled at him one last time before the roller coaster started to move. We came to a stop before the guy on the speaker started to count down. "5-4-3-2-1. Get ready screamers." Then we were gone. We shot up the hill and I started to laugh. The reason why I loved rides like this so much was because they made me forget that I was an adult. They made me forget that I have to go to college and that I haven't ever had sex with Carson. They made me forget all the bad, and all the good. They made me happy, like I was a feather in the wind. I could close my eyes and feel like there was no gravity. But when it was over everything came rushing back, and I realized. I don't want to forget about anything. I am in love with my boyfriend. I have to go to college and I'm going to have a family of my own. I will be a sister in law with my best friend! Not very many people get to say that. But then again, not very many people get to say that they are going to marry Carson Lawson.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹